02-26-2024, 07:32 PM
AG claims not having a phone makes you a criminal
AG claims not having a phone makes you a criminal

https://georgiarecorder.com/2024/02/12/g...-criminal/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2024, 11:25 PM
RE: AG claims not having a phone makes you a criminal
(02-26-2024 07:32 PM)nyboxer Wrote:  AG claims not having a phone makes you a criminal

https://georgiarecorder.com/2024/02/12/g...-criminal/

It absolutely is criminal and you should spend life imprison if you get caught without a phone.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
02-28-2024, 12:55 AM
Being weird enough to not own a phone probably merit merit a pre emptive jail term tbqhwy. Only a matter of time....
02-28-2024, 11:29 AM
Why would a New York boxer be reading local news about Georgia, lol?

Anyway, for context, a group of Antifa/BLM thugs were protesting the construction of a police and fire training center being built. They were vandalizing the area and causing a lot of other mayhem. One of the turds decided to pull a gun and fire some shots and promptly got himself justifiably put down like the animal he was.

The rest of the gang were arrested for domestic terrorism (something about being firebombed by Molotov cocktail wielding thugs just didn’t sit right with police) and that’s where we’re at now.

The AD correctly argued in court that the Antifa thugs were all using burner phones (as criminals are wont to do) to avoid racketeering charges should they be arrested, because it would be harder for law enforcement to gather their cellphone data and prove it was an organized effort, and not just a random innocent protest by non-Georgians who all just happened to coalesce at the exact same time and place.

Don’t be fooled, gentlemen. As is always the case with leftists, they don’t give a shit about the constitution or first amendment rights. They’re perfectly happy to watch 1/6 protestors, Catholics, and pro-life protestors have the full force of the Biden junta brought down on them for the crime of wrongthink. They’re just crying because in Georgia, those Antifa scum fucked around and found out.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
02-28-2024, 11:47 AM
I assumed nyboxer was a bot FWI. Should really have binned it straight away. Slacking.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)