Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Anyone here had Covid?
12-20-2021, 10:02 AM
RE: Anyone here had Covid?
How many of you are allowed to even listen to this? These guys destroy the media with clips from all over the place! https://www.noagendashow.net/listen/1409
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-21-2021, 06:12 PM
(12-20-2021 03:10 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Yeah, theres been a lot of conspiracy that I just think is nonsense during this but the thing about air travel carries water for me.

I dont know how far down society will be priced out the market but one thing is for certain, come 2030, air travel wont be anything like as accessible as it is now, for anywhere near as many people.

More generally (cant quote on my phone ffs) regarding what Ollie said about control methods.... I bet even the politicians are stunned by how easy its been, and how conpliant and docile the people have been. Even in the face of blatant and rank hypocrisy from the rule makers. Even in the face of utterly questionable science. In Scotland, those whonsupport independence have generally lined up behind Sturgeon no questions asked. And I do mean no questions asked. At all.

It's amazing alright. Let's put it down on paper and let's leave Trump and China, Biden, the MSM and any other politicization out of it and just write down what has happened and see if you can believe it.

So say it's 2019 and I told you that there would be this virus that comes along, for anyone under 65 it has a survival rate of around 99.85%

And that the whole developed world would then lock down their citizens for almost a year because of this virus.

And then they would develop a 'vaccine.' As it would turn out if you take the vaccine you can A) Still get the virus. B) Still transmit the virus and C) Still die from the virus.

And then you also discovered that the new vaccine did have some serious adverse effects especially for young fit healthy men.

And despite all this 75% of the population took the vaccine so they could return to a normal life, free of lockdowns.

It then turns out that as the vaccine didn't really work like it was intended to so people were forced to take booster shots, up to 2 per year and the virus still continued to spread. However many people, maybe over half the population continued to take the new experimental vaccine.

And then not only that the govt then told you you can give this experimental vaccine to your kids, even though kids don't die from the virus.

And then the govt (or at least some of them) started locking down people who had chosen not to take the vaccine and many people that had been vaccinated lived in fear of people that had been vaccinated. Even though they believed the vaccine to be 'safe and effective.'

oh and the govt demanded that you carry around a digital 'passport' that showed what your vaccine 'status' was and this would predetermine whether you could enter certain places or not.

Imagine if I told you a story like that in 2019. You'd call me a crank.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
12-22-2021, 03:19 AM
Undoubtedly
12-22-2021, 05:24 AM
If I was to simplify the last couple of years based on how I see it....

1: New virus appears. Colossal overreaction by people not qualified to guide us through this. Numerous awful and politically unpopular decisions made.

2: Vaccines appear, and population immunity grows exponentially through vaccine and infection. Virus becomes essentially a non issue. Chance for never before seen levels of opportunism arises for pharma.

3: New strain of SAME FUCKING VIRUS appears. Politicians from 1, shit themselves again and ignore actual data because it came from Africa, paralysed ny fear of repeating mistakes from 1. Unable to let go of newly gained power.

4: Pharma opens another bottle of champagne.
12-22-2021, 04:37 PM
(12-22-2021 05:24 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  If I was to simplify the last couple of years based on how I see it....

1: New virus appears. Colossal overreaction by people not qualified to guide us through this. Numerous awful and politically unpopular decisions made.

2: Vaccines appear, and population immunity grows exponentially through vaccine and infection. Virus becomes essentially a non issue. Chance for never before seen levels of opportunism arises for pharma.

3: New strain of SAME FUCKING VIRUS appears. Politicians from 1, shit themselves again and ignore actual data because it came from Africa, paralysed ny fear of repeating mistakes from 1. Unable to let go of newly gained power.

4: Pharma opens another bottle of champagne.

It's the bolded one Lloyd. Who can ever forget the fucking gym bro calling all of this step for step in the middle of last year?

https://twitter.com/MoonOverlord/status/...4613601280

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
12-22-2021, 04:53 PM
I had a chuckle imagining the conversations between almost ANY "world leader" and ANY pharma CEO today.... It went like this

Jim Pfizer: "Yeah so we have this vaccine. It doesn't give sterilising immunity, but it will keep the most vulnerable out the hospital. So *enters sales mode* if you would like to order enough vaccine to cover say the over 50s in your country plus the medically vulnerable?"

Generic politician with no idea: "Yeah, so I think we are going to vaccinate literally everyone in the country"

Jim Pfizer *Goes on mute, intercoms assistant* "Helen, tell John to come through here, hes not gonna fucking believe this" *unmutes* "Thats a brave call sir, but do you think the young will go for this? Covid isnt really hitting them hard, and remember, this doesnt stop transmission"

GPNI: "Yeah what we are going to do is guilt them into it, and if that doesn't work, we will use vaccine passports to effectively make them mandatory"

Jim Pfizer: *chokes on his coffee a little* "Well i'm glad we have brave guys like you keeping people safe. Since you are so committed to safety, would you be interested in our booster program? We can provide this stuff for years to come. Same price obviously, or a little higher"

*John walks into the room, Jim catches him up. Generic politician waits eagerly for his boss to confirm that he is to continue making this deal he doesn't understand*

*John fights hard to avoid soiling himself, only just muting the mic before falling over in a heap of laughter*

GPNI: "So I am delighted to confirm that we will order 450 million doses of your vaccine..... Are.... are you guys ok there? Was that a champagne bottle opening?"
02-04-2022, 05:44 PM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2022 05:52 PM by BrotherCane.)
I have to share a few videos. In a sense, this whole thing about Joe Rogan spreading misinformation are two doctors on this panel! After hearing this, tell me who you believe is spreading misinformation to make profit with pharmaceutical companies. I’ll post several shorter videos and a link for the whole hearing! https://youtu.be/9jMONZMuS2U

Here’s the beginning of the hearing! https://youtu.be/ciuRLFLoLL0

Here’s all 5 hours and if you have children, I’d listen to it all! https://rumble.com/vt62y6-covid-19-a-sec...inion.html
02-23-2022, 03:09 PM
The CDC has been holding back! https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/20/healt...-data.html
02-23-2022, 03:29 PM
Covid is finished. I for one am delighted. It will never cease to baffle me that there are many people whonarent happy that its over.
02-23-2022, 05:29 PM (This post was last modified: 02-23-2022 06:23 PM by BrotherCane.)
So much crazy crap has happened and continues to! Canada taking people deposits for helping the truckers. I think Biden will try to do similar type things.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)