Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Things not thread worthy
11-02-2016, 08:00 PM
RE: Things not thread worthy
(11-02-2016 03:16 PM)Dickagon Wrote:  So do you just go get vegan ribs and burgers and eat that or do you actually make meals?

Nah I actually make the meals from scratch.

(11-02-2016 10:08 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Before I address the more obvious issues in the above post id like to give Ollie a chance to retract the line about dinner parties.

Now...... Please explain the rest of the post

The part about fighting friends around to eat food? Doesn't everyone do that? LOL

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2016, 01:28 AM
How bout that World Series?!.....

Wow... Congrats to the Cubs who after 108 years finally break the curse.

What a game 7!!....
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-03-2016, 02:03 AM
(11-03-2016 01:28 AM)JONdaCON Wrote:  How bout that World Series?!.....

Wow... Congrats to the Cubs who after 108 years finally break the curse.

What a game 7!!....

That Game 7 was off da fucken chain. There must be no better (nor nerve-racking way) to break a 100+ year drought. They were down and out in that series and managed to come back. Better than when Boston won I reckon.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
11-03-2016, 02:55 AM
I have no love for the Cubs, but I am happy for Joe Maddon. He is the best manager in the game, and deserves a World Championship.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
11-03-2016, 03:33 AM
Ollie, some people have dinner parties. Once they have given up on life.

If you are no longer the guy the drinks snorts and bangs his way around the world and instead has dinner parties then Mayflower will, with great regret, adjust his expectations.......
11-03-2016, 04:14 AM
(11-03-2016 03:33 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Ollie, some people have dinner parties. Once they have given up on life.

If you are no longer the guy the drinks snorts and bangs his way around the world and instead has dinner parties then Mayflower will, with great regret, adjust his expectations.......

LLoyd some of my greatest nights of degradation have started with dinner parties. They are a gateway into another dimension you clearly cannot appreciate.

As for bangs my way around the world..................................I'll let you be the judge of that, LOL.

11-03-2016, 11:43 AM
Ollie with some friends

11-03-2016, 06:32 PM
That sick cunt has a ladyboy from the Philippines wearing his Pac Man shirt. If you think he's some simple fucker drinking oranic, non gmo vegan diet coke while enjoying grilled mushroom burgers with his friends you better think again.
11-04-2016, 02:45 PM
Apparently vegan cooking is a real thing. This one is for your doubters, Ollie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5QAjcbvbDg

11-05-2016, 10:12 PM
(11-04-2016 02:45 PM)Spyder Wrote:  Apparently vegan cooking is a real thing. This one is for your doubters, Ollie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5QAjcbvbDg

She elucidates her points smoothly and professionally. I wish she was my grandmother, LOL.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)