04-02-2017, 11:38 PM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiOZ274e7Rw

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2017, 09:05 PM
lol at that! Thomas Sowell http://www.realclearpolitics.com/article...15225.html
Find all posts by this user
04-04-2017, 12:49 PM
(04-03-2017 09:05 PM)BrotherCane Wrote:  lol at that! Thomas Sowell http://www.realclearpolitics.com/article...15225.html
There's another push for Healthcare reform this week. Rand Paul is part of it. The particulars are expected out sometime today.

04-06-2017, 05:23 AM
(04-02-2017 11:38 PM)Spyder Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiOZ274e7Rw

See this is why I don't drink anymore. The old me would have probably motorboated those titties
lol

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
04-06-2017, 01:20 PM
(04-06-2017 05:23 AM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  See this is why I don't drink anymore. The old me would have probably motorboated those titties
lol
Dude, that chick is out of her damn mind. Turns out she thinks that she's Justin Bieber's girlfriend, and has been acting crazy on Twitter for years. There's also naked vids of her on the internet. lol

04-08-2017, 06:22 AM
Reading a lot of opposition to Trump striking Syria from his own side of the fence. Maybe I am just spinning this my own way but I actually thought it was a good decision from him.

My thoughts are that Trump was widely thought to be a loose cannon in the build up. A lot of people felt some countries ie Russia would fear him because of this. Up until now he hasnt proved to be so. But by reacting to the chemical attack this way, he has handed North Korea/Russia/China some sort of scale by which they might get some idea of potential action/reaction. Not saying an escalation of global tension is in any way good, but there is undeniably too much talk and not enough action when it comes to these so called red lines.

In the wake of these types of brutalities, Western leaders love to posture and talk big about how it cannot be allowed. Out of the blue Trump has elected to put 59 tomahawks up Assads arse rather than posturing. IF this was a warning shot centred around the use of illegal weapons rather than a signal of intent to become more involved in Syria, and IF Trump has measured this with a clear head then I personally applaud it.
04-08-2017, 12:36 PM
There's been a lot of mixed opinions from both sides. I think the decision was fine, especially since they targeted airbases that were responsible for dispensing the chemical attack. Obviously I would hate for us to go to war though. There is also talk that Assad did not intentionally gas anyone, but I'm not sure I believe that.
04-08-2017, 01:10 PM
I'm torn on this. I wish that he could've gotten the approval of Congress before the strike. I know that wouldn't have been possible, since the Dems would try to land a political defeat to HIM rather than defend against brutality. With that said...

The decision to strike the base responsible for the attack, to incapacitate it from performing future attacks, and to do so in such a quick time frame was the right call. The optics that it sends to Assad and others around the world is huge. The fact that it happened during the dinner with Xi was a nice touch too.

User(s) browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)