Politics Unfiltered
06-15-2017, 03:52 PM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
Yeah, that's disgusting.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-15-2017, 07:37 PM
(06-15-2017 01:04 PM)Spyder Wrote:  The left is keeping it classy...

https://thefederalist.com/2017/06/14/ins...-thus-far/

And this was only the tip of the iceberg, so many more pieces written by the deluded left after his happened blaming Trump etc. I kinda hope civil war breaks out in America and then the snowflake left will really find out what true ;'Resistance' looks like. I saw this quote by Noam Chomsky on Milo's facebook page and it is excellent: “When we move to the arena of violence, the most brutal guys win – and that’s not us.”

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
06-15-2017, 08:24 PM

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-15-2017, 09:33 PM
(06-15-2017 08:24 PM)Spyder Wrote:  İmage

You need to find a way for us to be able to make multiple likes for one post.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
06-16-2017, 12:19 PM
There's a reason that the progressives have been trying to disarm the public for so long...

06-19-2017, 04:13 PM
What do you guys think of Trump's America so far?

Trump is doing well on foreign policy where he actually has freedom of action.

I especially like how respectful he is of foreign autocrats instead of lecturing them about "human rights" like normal US presidents do.

Trump is the first president since Reagan in which new economic regulations aren't being proffered, which is nice.

On immigration he is a disappointment (but still better than everyone he campaigned against), but this was expected during the campaign even to some extent.

Nothing on trade yet, but he is making the right noises, and thankfully the Dollar rally finally stopped.

Also have to give Trump credit for handling Nixon-like heat pretty well.

On an emotional level, it's satisfying having a man who clearly loves America and Americans, probably the first such president since Ronald Reagan, though W faked it well.
06-19-2017, 11:45 PM
(06-19-2017 04:13 PM)Imperius3 Wrote:  What do you guys think of Trump's America so far?

Trump is doing well on foreign policy where he actually has freedom of action.

I especially like how respectful he is of foreign autocrats instead of lecturing them about "human rights" like normal US presidents do.

Trump is the first president since Reagan in which new economic regulations aren't being proffered, which is nice.

On immigration he is a disappointment (but still better than everyone he campaigned against), but this was expected during the campaign even to some extent.

Nothing on trade yet, but he is making the right noises, and thankfully the Dollar rally finally stopped.

Also have to give Trump credit for handling Nixon-like heat pretty well.

On an emotional level, it's satisfying having a man who clearly loves America and Americans, probably the first such president since Ronald Reagan, though W faked it well.

His healthcare bill wasn't handled well, I wish at times he'd think more before he tweets and I want to see some movement on that wall. Otherwise I think he has done astonishingly well considering how many forces he has both on the Left and Right are gathering to almost willfully obstruct him from doing his job. the whole Russia collusion witch hunt was breathtaking in its fakery, yet the MSM continue to push it.

06-20-2017, 02:47 AM
Well said. I think that more emphasis is being put on his tweets than needs to be, although the MSM/Dems/establishment hate him tweeting so maybe he's doing it right. Gathering information is more important than sharing information. There's got to be a way for him to do both...piss off the establishment, and not give them ammo to use against him.

The wall project needs to start ASAP! I will be fucking pissed if progress toward the design is not announced before the end of summer. Russia is nothing more than the left's tool to obstruct. It will end in someone getting prosecuted, but it won't be the President. It will be someone that he can later pardon. Too much money is being dumped into this bullshit for it to end in nothing. They need a scalp to justify all of this spending.

06-24-2017, 11:08 AM
Over 100 full-scale prototypes have been built for the wall, so something is happening. But certainly not fast enough.
06-28-2017, 12:14 AM
Project Veritas just laid waste to CNN today and what a glorious thing it was!

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)