THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY
Potential Mayweather-McGregor numbers. - Printable Version

+- THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY (https://www.socialunderground.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Boxing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Boxing Unfiltered (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Potential Mayweather-McGregor numbers. (/showthread.php?tid=2667)

RE: Potential Mayweather-McGregor numbers. - Dickagon - 07-12-2017 01:41 PM

They even cut McGregor's mic and you could see that security guy grab his arm a few times. Corny as fuck

RE: Potential Mayweather-McGregor numbers. - KingEugene - 07-12-2017 02:41 PM

Y'all are dissecting a dang press conference. LOL This isn't an election debate. They're just attempting to sell more tickets. Who can wolf the loudest isn't going to affect the outcome of the fight. Mcgregor still getting waxed.

RE: Potential Mayweather-McGregor numbers. - Method - 07-12-2017 02:54 PM

Man, just on principle alone I dont think I can give this joke of a fight $100.

Was the Floyd/Paq fight $100?

RE: Potential Mayweather-McGregor numbers. - Romulus9 - 07-12-2017 03:24 PM

Here's how excited I am about Mayweather fighting a loudmouth but pretty successful MMA fighter making his professional boxing debut against an undefeated multi-division world champion and first-ballot Hall of Famer.

I've already planned another trip to Atlanta to watch the Braves that weekend.

Devoid of fucks.

Entirely fuckless.

Go Braves.

RE: Potential Mayweather-McGregor numbers. - KingEugene - 07-12-2017 04:12 PM

(07-12-2017 02:54 PM)Method Wrote:  Man, just on principle alone I dont think I can give this joke of a fight $100.

Nope it wasn't. It was $75.

I'm ordering it but not paying for it. Everybody that's coming over is paying $15 a piece and I'm only have 8 people over.

RE: Potential Mayweather-McGregor numbers. - BGv4.0 - 07-12-2017 04:16 PM

(07-12-2017 02:54 PM)Method Wrote:  Man, just on principle alone I dont think I can give this joke of a fight $100.

I'm with you....I will not give it a dime. I have zero plans to purchase it and I will not even go pay the cheaper price at my local AMC.....I'll save my money for Canelo/GGG....you know....an actual competitive fight between two capable professional boxers.

NOW...I might keep up with the final outcome via google or something and maybe catch it at a later date on youtube...but I have ZERO plans to support it with actual money in any.

It's a crock of shit....and I wont pay for it.

RE: Potential Mayweather-McGregor numbers. - Dickagon - 07-12-2017 06:01 PM

KE, it'll be the only entertaining thing about this fight.

RE: Potential Mayweather-McGregor numbers. - and the NEW - 07-12-2017 10:33 PM

(07-12-2017 03:44 AM)Dickagon Wrote:  Bill Gates would be broke if he wiped his ass with 100s. His assets are probably cars, houses and jewelry

Bill Gates gives away BILLIONS and is still loaded. Compounding returns on untouched investments are a powerful thing. The yields alone are incredible for play money, the capital gains compounded are truly valuable.

(07-12-2017 02:41 PM)KingEugene Wrote:  Y'all are dissecting a dang press conference. LOL This isn't an election debate. They're just attempting to sell more tickets. Who can wolf the loudest isn't going to affect the outcome of the fight. Mcgregor still getting waxed.

Exactly. That's all there is to it. A press conference can be useful if a guy can get inside somebodies head (McGregor has done this to guys in MMA a few times), but he ain't getting close to Mayweather who has done this too many times and simply plays a character. Vice-versa, you can't break down McGregor with words, he has great control of his mind.

These pressers are pure entertainment.

I don't like the way McGregor is behaving though, constantly dissing boxing and even going after Espinoza and a network.

RE: Potential Mayweather-McGregor numbers. - JONdaCON - 07-12-2017 11:34 PM

McGregor seemed like he was trying too hard. Ive heard him at pressers and this time around it felt like he was trying to be clever and "smarter" then Floyd...

Floyd was Floyd.... and i think he can get to Connor.. we'll see how Connors intensity is the closer we get to the fight.

RE: Potential Mayweather-McGregor numbers. - JD - 07-13-2017 05:55 AM

That's the thing. Floyd isn't Floyd, he's an artificial non charismatic shithead who has to be scripted, but the script needs to be basic as hell.