THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY
Felix Trinidad-Jermaine Taylor @ 160 - Printable Version

+- THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY (https://www.socialunderground.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Boxing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Boxing Unfiltered (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Felix Trinidad-Jermaine Taylor @ 160 (/showthread.php?tid=932)

Pages: 1 2 3

Felix Trinidad-Jermaine Taylor @ 160 - ViperSniper - 10-19-2012 03:03 AM

Another matchup that popped up between prime Jermaine Taylor & the best version of Felix Trinidad at middleweight. I think it would have been a very exciting fight with both there to land with decent power.

How does this one go?

(lol I just noticed I put Felix Trinidad Decision instead of Jermaine Taylor Decision. So if you think Jermain Taylor win a decision vote the second Felix Trinidad option pardon )

Felix Trinidad-Jermaine Taylor @ 160 - BigG - 10-19-2012 03:41 AM

I could see this alot like Tito-Vargas in a way. I'd pick Tito by KO. Jermain did not posses the boxing skills of Bernard Hopkins. He had a hard jab he could probably drop Tito with but I think Tito gets to him.

Felix Trinidad-Jermaine Taylor @ 160 - lloyd mayflower - 10-19-2012 04:21 AM

ViperSniper Wrote:Another matchup that popped up between prime Jermaine Taylor & the best version of Felix Trinidad at middleweight. I think it would have been a very exciting fight wo wath with both there to land with decent power.

How does this one go?

(lol I just noticed I put Felix Trinidad Decision instead of Jermaine Taylor Decision. So if you think Jermain Taylor win a decision vote the second Felix Trinidad option pardon )
Fuckin amateur hour in here...

Felix Trinidad-Jermaine Taylor @ 160 - the ollie reed fan club - 10-19-2012 04:31 AM

lloyd mayflower Wrote:
ViperSniper Wrote:Another matchup that popped up between prime Jermaine Taylor & the best version of Felix Trinidad at middleweight. I think it would have been a very exciting fight wo wath with both there to land with decent power.

How does this one go?

Fuckin amateur hour in here...
It's fucken amateur hour when you start giving likes to your own posts Lloyd lol

Felix Trinidad-Jermaine Taylor @ 160 - the ollie reed fan club - 10-19-2012 04:32 AM

How does this one go?

You left one option out Viper:

Trinidad by Brutal KO.

Felix Trinidad-Jermaine Taylor @ 160 - ViperSniper - 10-19-2012 05:05 AM

LOL!

Felix Trinidad-Jermaine Taylor @ 160 - BrutalBodyShots - 10-19-2012 05:30 AM

Trinidad gets put on his ass twice early from Taylor's explosiveness, but goes on to wear Taylor down late with left hooks.

Felix Trinidad-Jermaine Taylor @ 160 - ViperSniper - 10-19-2012 06:53 AM

Taylor would have had a real shot of getting this fight only if he could manage to keep Trinidad down. Taylor has that explosiveness as brutal put it & enough of it to drop Trinidad to the deck with those straight rights. Taylor is naturally much bigger, stronger & athletic than Vargas & Mayorga.

Both have good stiff jabs, but could see Taylor's having more if an effect.

Tough one..

Felix Trinidad-Jermaine Taylor @ 160 - blackbelt2003 - 10-19-2012 07:27 AM

The Joppy KO notwithstanding, Tito was not a terrific middleweight. Taylor outscores him.

Black

Felix Trinidad-Jermaine Taylor @ 160 - SKULLSPLITTER - 10-19-2012 07:59 AM

Agreed about Trinidad and Middle, Black...

My cursor slid up to Taylor by KO like this was a Ouija Board.