Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Felix Trinidad-Jermaine Taylor @ 160
10-19-2012, 03:03 AM
Another matchup that popped up between prime Jermaine Taylor & the best version of Felix Trinidad at middleweight. I think it would have been a very exciting fight with both there to land with decent power.

How does this one go?

(lol I just noticed I put Felix Trinidad Decision instead of Jermaine Taylor Decision. So if you think Jermain Taylor win a decision vote the second Felix Trinidad option pardon )
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-19-2012, 03:41 AM
I could see this alot like Tito-Vargas in a way. I'd pick Tito by KO. Jermain did not posses the boxing skills of Bernard Hopkins. He had a hard jab he could probably drop Tito with but I think Tito gets to him.

İmageİmage

TEAM BLACK
10-19-2012, 04:21 AM
ViperSniper Wrote:Another matchup that popped up between prime Jermaine Taylor & the best version of Felix Trinidad at middleweight. I think it would have been a very exciting fight wo wath with both there to land with decent power.

How does this one go?

(lol I just noticed I put Felix Trinidad Decision instead of Jermaine Taylor Decision. So if you think Jermain Taylor win a decision vote the second Felix Trinidad option pardon )
Fuckin amateur hour in here...
10-19-2012, 04:31 AM
lloyd mayflower Wrote:
ViperSniper Wrote:Another matchup that popped up between prime Jermaine Taylor & the best version of Felix Trinidad at middleweight. I think it would have been a very exciting fight wo wath with both there to land with decent power.

How does this one go?

Fuckin amateur hour in here...
It's fucken amateur hour when you start giving likes to your own posts Lloyd lol

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
10-19-2012, 04:32 AM

How does this one go?

You left one option out Viper:

Trinidad by Brutal KO.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
10-19-2012, 05:05 AM
LOL!
10-19-2012, 05:30 AM
Trinidad gets put on his ass twice early from Taylor's explosiveness, but goes on to wear Taylor down late with left hooks.
10-19-2012, 06:53 AM
Taylor would have had a real shot of getting this fight only if he could manage to keep Trinidad down. Taylor has that explosiveness as brutal put it & enough of it to drop Trinidad to the deck with those straight rights. Taylor is naturally much bigger, stronger & athletic than Vargas & Mayorga.

Both have good stiff jabs, but could see Taylor's having more if an effect.

Tough one..
10-19-2012, 07:27 AM
The Joppy KO notwithstanding, Tito was not a terrific middleweight. Taylor outscores him.

Black
10-19-2012, 07:59 AM
Agreed about Trinidad and Middle, Black...

My cursor slid up to Taylor by KO like this was a Ouija Board.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Roberto Duran-Felix Tito Trinidad ViperSniper 6 2,955 10-26-2017 05:57 AM
Last Post: Warlord
  Fights Revisited. Felix Trinidad-Fernando Vargas ViperSniper 11 9,652 10-06-2014 04:12 PM
Last Post: Decagon
  Fights revisisted. Felix Trinidad-Oscar De La Hoya. Who really won? ViperSniper 16 11,170 08-10-2014 11:47 AM
Last Post: BrotherCane

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)