Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Manny Pacquiao-Jeff Horn signed for July 2nd in Australia.
06-28-2017, 11:46 PM
RE: Manny Pacquiao-Jeff Horn signed for July 2nd in Australia.
They said Manny texted the whole way through the presser... LMAO
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-29-2017, 05:00 AM
(06-28-2017 11:46 PM)JONdaCON Wrote:  They said Manny texted the whole way through the presser... LMAO

Disrespectful to Horn and the Australian public. I only hope he wins so Crawford still has a chance of getting the torch!
Find all posts by this user
06-29-2017, 10:11 PM
SO Disrespectful... i think MORE to the Public then even Horn.

If i went to see Manny and he never looked up from his phone... I'd be PISSED and demanding my money bacc.
07-01-2017, 10:43 AM
I expect Pac to win a decision tonight unless his game has slipped a lot.

It sounds like his interest is waning if he was texting the whole time during the presser. I doubt he'll be texting in the ring though. We'll see what he can still do.
07-01-2017, 11:35 PM
The telecast I have, is Stephen Smith hosting. Man he is a fuckwit. Earlier he was saying in so many words that Pacquiao should beat him easily and if he doesn't, their are big problems. Because Horn is a nobody, nobody knows Horn and nobody knows the opponents Horn has beaten either and they were all nobodies as well.
07-02-2017, 12:19 AM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2017 12:59 AM by and the NEW.)
Smith makes his living off of making stupid statements. I don't even listen to him, does the same in the NBA too.

Horn is dumping a lot of energy early. Then again, Pac is 38, so putting this pace on him may be a good idea! Close fight through 4, nobody has established control.

Listening to Teddy Atlas all fight was a fucking nightmare. He was as bias as hell all night. I had Pac winning by a couple rounds, but I thought it could have gone either way. Good on Horn. Serves Pac right, arrogant little midget!
07-02-2017, 01:22 AM
Happy Horn pulled off the "upset".... i scored in pretty close... i gave Horn atleast 4 or 5 rounds but didnt score the final 3... i felt Manny won the fight but wouldnt have been upset with a draw.... Manny is so damn sloppy.

Manny has def lost his power... BIG TIME.
07-02-2017, 01:56 AM
I also saw a close fight. I had it 7-5 for Pac. I think you could argue a draw, but a win for Horn might be pushing it. 117-111 for Horn is a terrible card, no doubt about it.

Why did Pac slow down after the 9th? Unbelievable! He could've had Horn out of there if he stepped on it! I think Horn won rounds 10 and 12 too. I can't believe Pac let him off the hook like that!

The fight itself was a great, entertaining scrap. I wouldn't mind seeing it again. In my opinion, it's Pac's best move. I don't think Pac can beat the top welters anymore. I don't think Jeff Horn can either, so a rematch is the best move for both. Pac should rematch Horn and retire. It's the right move.
07-02-2017, 02:02 AM
I had it 116-114 for Horn. I gave a 10-8 for Pac in the 9th. i thought Manny 'fought back' hard but Horn dictated the pace and made it a war.
07-02-2017, 02:29 AM
Wow. I wasn't interested in this fight before...now I wanna see it. Sounds like a good scrap.

Is Pac fading fast as a fighter? Obviously the power has been gone since the Hatton KO, but is his actual boxing slipping, too? For someone who has fought so many wars and at such a high octane pace for so many years I'm surprised he's still a world class fighter at 38.

Black

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao retires lloyd mayflower 1 284 09-29-2021 11:36 AM
Last Post: blackbelt2003
  Manny Pacquiao - Ryan Garcia JD 5 646 01-25-2021 09:38 AM
Last Post: JD
  Jeff Horn-Tim Tszyu 26th August ViperSniper 12 798 08-28-2020 05:13 AM
Last Post: ViperSniper

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)