Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

So....Rees vs Broner
01-05-2013, 07:32 AM
So....Rees vs Broner
Just hope Gamboa-Broner happens. Not sure who wins that one but thats the best super fight from 130-135. I guess I'm one of the few here that likes Broner he's funny and talented and can be a star but is Rees really that bad of a fight? I'm happy Broner is at least staying busy against a ranked contender.

İmageİmage

TEAM BLACK
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2013, 08:02 AM
So....Rees vs Broner
Rees is a decent domestic level scrapper. The last time he was at world level he got demolished by Andreas Kotelnik. Broner can fuck off. Hes a cunt and he is not funny either. Straight out the Floyd Mayweather school of publicity. He has no humour, no charisma no nothing. Cunts like him think his shitty trash talk and hairbrushing bullshit shows humour. It doesnt. Classless little prick
01-05-2013, 11:28 AM
So....Rees vs Broner
Is fighting this type of competition what's earning Broner's lofty #6 position in Ring Magazine's P4P ratings? Fucking joke.
01-05-2013, 11:38 AM
So....Rees vs Broner
Why Rees? Burns would make sense or is Burns a bigger risk for little reward? Rees is there to make Broner look awesome.
01-05-2013, 11:40 AM
So....Rees vs Broner
SENTRAL Wrote:Why Rees? Burns would make sense or is Burns a bigger risk for little reward? Rees is there to make Broner look awesome.
Yeah well, remember you posted that. Refer back to this thread throughout the fag Broners career as the standard has been set already
01-05-2013, 12:22 PM
So....Rees vs Broner
Wow, did not know RING had Broner rated at number 6! Thats fuckin ridiculous! I'm a Broner fan and think he is great but to see him over the likes of Pacquiao, Mares, Froch, is a fucking joke. Let Broner handle someone like Rios or Gamboa or both and I'll give him that ranking no problem!

İmageİmage

TEAM BLACK
01-05-2013, 12:28 PM
So....Rees vs Broner
BigG Wrote:Wow, did not know RING had Broner rated at number 6! Thats fuckin ridiculous! I'm a Broner fan and think he is great but to see him over the likes of Pacquiao, Mares, Froch, is a fucking joke. Let Broner handle someone like Rios or Gamboa or both and I'll give him that ranking no problem!
That's just Golden Boy Promotions trying the destroy the last shred of legitimacy that Ring Magazine had, which wasn't much after they had bought the magazine and fired the bulk of the writers.

Hell, even Doug fisher who works for the Ring said that the ratings were ridiculous.
01-06-2013, 07:37 AM
So....Rees vs Broner
Gavin Rees isn't a bad little fighter, and I applaud Broner for at least staying busy in an age of fighters making single defences of titles once a year before moving up to yet another new weight class...but this makes a fucking joke of the p4p rankings if anyone has Broner on it.

There are plenty of good lightweights, and I would like to see Broner take them on. For some reason I think Miguel Vazquez's neat and tidy, in and out style would give Broner fits. Vazquez reminds me of a tidier Manuel Medina, and that style is exactly the type to give a guy like Broner problems.

Black
01-07-2013, 04:06 PM
So....Rees vs Broner
Mean Mister Mustard Wrote:Is fighting this type of competition what's earning Broner's lofty #6 position in Ring Magazine's P4P ratings? Fucking joke.

wait til he's #1 and doing the same shit he's now

lloyd mayflower Wrote:Rees is a decent domestic level scrapper. The last time he was at world level he got demolished by Andreas Kotelnik. Broner can fuck off. Hes a cunt and he is not funny either. Straight out the Floyd Mayweather school of publicity. He has no humour, no charisma no nothing. Cunts like him think his shitty trash talk and hairbrushing bullshit shows humour. It doesnt. Classless little prick

Broner can't even dance. he needs a new act.
01-08-2013, 12:21 AM
So....Rees vs Broner
I guess me and BigG are the only Broner supporters. Some he'll come to impress in due time and some he just wont. I want to see him vs. Gamboa and think its a pick'em but I think he breaks down and beats everyone else in his division. I'd still rather see it than just assume it.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)