Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

A little preview of Showtime Staredown
11-09-2011, 11:32 AM
EAlbian Wrote:And EAlbian, what the hell is wrong with the classic bim on the arm of a fighter?
whats a bim?[/quote]Bim . . . as in . . . bo.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2011, 11:42 AM
Ward will school Froch. Wide UD. Ward is much faster and has more skills and is a smart fighter. Credit to Froch for proving he's elite around 168 with his wins over top opposition and his toughness but Ward is a special talent thats getting better and better.

İmageİmage

TEAM BLACK
11-09-2011, 12:13 PM
SmartyBeardo Wrote:
EAlbian Wrote:And EAlbian, what the hell is wrong with the classic bim on the arm of a fighter?
whats a bim?
Bim . . . as in . . . bo.[/quote]haha oh there is nothing wrong with it, it just doesn't do anything to help me like the guy more.

I agree with most on here's perception of Froch, he's a tough fighter but he's far from polished and his arrogance keeps me from liking the guy. I don't mind a guy who isn't the best boxer but is tough, but when you proclaim to be one of the sports top boxers when you clearly aren't and cry about close decisions i have a hard time liking the guy
11-09-2011, 03:52 PM
Froch is a brilliant example of a boxer who has overachieved. I can't discredit him for his achievements and wouldn't entertain it because, in fairness, he has a remarkable resume for such an unskilled and limited fighter. Ward KNOWS he can control this fight any which way he chooses and the only chance Froch has of making it competitive is by doing something untoward. I don't hate on Froch but he is so far behind Bute it ain't funny.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)