Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Ring returns.
02-04-2013, 11:16 AM
Ring returns.
salvador Wrote:Served time for what?

The only thing I've found on him is that he's implicated in this steroids deal with A-Rod just a few days ago (article below). Is there something else?

http://www.thesweetscience.com/news/arti...ast-balcoq

And if he is on roids, then fuck him anyway and it explains why he was considering moving up to 147.
I just meant hes hardly a big deal, hes not been consistently fighting the best and fighting regularly. You can almost accept Floyds behaviour as he earned it in his earlier career, but cats like Bradley, Broner and to an extemt Gamboa just annoy me cos its all low risk high reward right from the word go.

Thats all i meant by serving his time. As in, serving his apprenticeship
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2013, 11:53 AM
Ring returns.
lloyd mayflower Wrote:

The only thing I've found on him is that he's implicated in this steroids deal with A-Rod just a few days ago (article below). Is there something else?

And if he is on roids, then fuck him anyway and it explains why he was considering moving up to 147.
I just meant hes hardly a big deal, hes not been consistently fighting the best and fighting regularly. You can almost accept Floyds behaviour as he earned it in his earlier career, but cats like Bradley, Broner and to an extemt Gamboa just annoy me cos its all low risk high reward right from the word go.

Right. Guys see what Floyd DOES and try to replicate, but they forget to look at what Floyd DID to get to that point.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-08-2013, 07:53 AM
Ring returns.
lloyd mayflower Wrote:

I get it with Broner.

But Bradley and Gamboa?

The former fought Peterson (undefeated), Alexander (undefeated), wanted Khan, fought Pacquiao (high reward but also high risk). I don't see how he is looking for low risk, high reward fights.

The latter, he has fought guys like Ponce, Salido, they are high risk, low reward. He wanted the fight with Lopez, but it wasn't given to him and John just won't fight a live body.
02-08-2013, 09:18 AM
Ring returns.
Bradley isn't looking for low risk, low reward. But he is so damn delusional and what he does do is over estimate his market value. Like JD (or maybe Spyder?) said, he has turned down more fights than he has fought lol.

He is a dreamer. He needs to be realistic and accept that he isn't a star and just get on with fighting like he was early at 140 and stop bitching about how he isn't getting enough. He is a good fighter like other good fighters in the past such as Winky Wright. Unfortunately talent doesn't equate to big money always. He is a good fighter, he needs to get on with it.

A guy coming off a win against Pacquiao is fighting an ESPN Friday Night's fighter.
02-09-2013, 08:43 PM
Ring returns.
Which fights, other than Peterson (who he has already decisively beat) has Bradley been offered? Golden Boy has a monopoly from 140-147 and Bradley can't do a thing about that while he is under contract with Top Rank. Bradley has cleaned house with Top Rank fighters left around him and like I said earlier, Bob will keep Rios clear of him.

I agree with you completely about the Winky Wright comparison also.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)