Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Martinez -Canelo?
03-06-2013, 11:42 AM
Martinez -Canelo?
Method Wrote:
ViperSniper Wrote:Maybe if Canelo was more established Martinez would make more sacrifices to make that fight happen. But at the end of the day Mayweather offers MUCH more than Canelo!
Canelo offers much more than Martinez.

I hear that train a comin'!

Martinez will be eradicated within two.
Please crank it up!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2013, 04:07 PM
Martinez -Canelo?
Method Wrote:
ViperSniper Wrote:Maybe if Canelo was more established Martinez would make more sacrifices to make that fight happen. But at the end of the day Mayweather offers MUCH more than Canelo!

...in that case..

Canelo-Canelo late this year!!!
03-06-2013, 04:11 PM
Martinez -Canelo?
ViperSniper Wrote:
Method Wrote:

...in that case..

Canelo is a bigger draw than Martinez.
03-06-2013, 04:15 PM
Martinez -Canelo?
damarvelous1 Wrote:LOL. He'll go down for Mayweather but not Canelo? That's pretty Gay!

He needs to stop calling out these smaller opponents and fight some live bodies in his division.

LMAO... He won't fight any 168lbers because he's really a light middleweight fighting at middleweight? But now he calls out guys smaller than him and expects the to move up?

He's turned into a primadonna.
Champions of a division really don't move down in weight to fight an opponent. Chad Dawson showed us why.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-06-2013, 07:24 PM
Martinez -Canelo?
JD is the only true winner when it comes to Martinez.

He has been saying for a LONG time that Martinez is good and extremely underrated and was saying this when people didn't even know who he was or talking about him.

Now that he finally became undisputed and knocked off the top middleweights and p4p fighters in his late 30's and people are aware, they now say he is overrated and will lose soon (which isn't saying much about a guy in his late 30's).

lol

JD is the only winner in this, the haters got to the party WAYYYYYYYYYYYY late.
03-06-2013, 07:44 PM
Martinez -Canelo?
damarvelous1 Wrote:
ViperSniper Wrote:
Method Wrote:

...in that case..

Canelo is a bigger draw than Martinez.

Agreed.
03-06-2013, 08:02 PM
Martinez -Canelo?
Fitz Wrote:JD is the only true winner when it comes to Martinez.

He has been saying for a LONG time that Martinez is good and extremely underrated and was saying this when people didn't even know who he was or talking about him.

Now that he finally became undisputed and knocked off the top middleweights and p4p fighters in his late 30's and people are aware, they now say he is overrated and will lose soon (which isn't saying much about a guy in his late 30's).

lol

LOL...I don't get the Martinez hate.

I think we'll know exactly how long before he loses after the Murray fight.

I would expect Golovkin to beat him today but not Canelo...though I might change my opinion after his next fight. Maravilla has done well for himself, even Bernard Hopkins is a fan...and he isn't a fan of many fighters.
03-07-2013, 12:21 AM
Martinez -Canelo?
Fitz Wrote:JD is the only true winner when it comes to Martinez.

lol

I never ever consider(ed) Martinez a top p4p.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sergio Martinez being Considered for Canelo JD 12 872 01-23-2020 07:31 PM
Last Post: TheTeddyBear
  Sergio Martinez-Canelo Alvarez: Who wins? ViperSniper 4 610 07-12-2019 04:09 PM
Last Post: JONdaCON
  Team Canelo Confident: Saul Will Beat Sergio Martinez Fitz 34 20,580 10-13-2012 12:55 PM
Last Post: lloyd mayflower

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)