Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Golovkin-Macklin rumored for June 29
04-03-2013, 03:58 PM
Golovkin-Macklin rumored for June 29
This is step up for GGG but he still has to be favored heavily. Macklin has all but confirmed the fight.

Thoughts?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2013, 04:34 PM
RE: Golovkin-Macklin rumored for June 29
i think it'll be a good fight, it could set up for a fight with Martinez too.
04-03-2013, 04:50 PM
Macklin has enough to keep Golovkin honest for a few rounds. Thats about it. Good way to set up a fight with Sergio tho. If Golovkin plans to fight this regularly, I have no issue with opponents of this standard.
04-03-2013, 07:14 PM
I think it's an interesting match. Almost everyone is writing Macklin off.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-04-2013, 12:17 AM
(04-03-2013 03:58 PM)SENTRAL Wrote:  This is step up for GGG but he still has to be favored heavily. Macklin has all but confirmed the fight.

Thoughts?

Could you tell me who is gonna win and then I can go to the bookmakers and put a large bet on the other guy? Big Grin

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
04-04-2013, 10:24 AM
I think it's bad news for Macklin. He will eat too many shots and is gonna get very badly hurt.

The positive is that Golovkin is staying busy.
04-05-2013, 08:36 AM
Perfect fight for GGG. Macklin will give him some rounds and is a good measuring stick. But if Golovkin blasts Macklin out in a few rounds, expect the rest of the middles to be running even faster than they currently are, away from GGG!
04-05-2013, 11:49 AM
(04-04-2013 12:17 AM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  
(04-03-2013 03:58 PM)SENTRAL Wrote:  This is step up for GGG but he still has to be favored heavily. Macklin has all but confirmed the fight.

Thoughts?

Could you tell me who is gonna win and then I can go to the bookmakers and put a large bet on the other guy? Big Grin

I'll help you here. I'll save face that way and maintain my reputation. Put your money on Macklin. A masterclass I believe. GGG will be chasing shadows all night. You can count on that.
04-05-2013, 12:46 PM
(04-05-2013 11:49 AM)SENTRAL Wrote:  
(04-04-2013 12:17 AM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  

Thoughts?

I'll help you here. I'll save face that way and maintain my reputation. Put your money on Macklin. A masterclass I believe. GGG will be chasing shadows all night. You can count on that.

Macklin is from my hometown and I like the kid. But I really want Golovkin to be something special. Maaaaan, boxing needs a devastating power puncher in the ranks.

I either want Macklin to get off the floor and spring an upset decision or Golovkin to blow him out in two or three. I'd be happy with either.

Black

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  SMartinez v Macklin? SmartyBeardo 218 109,361 04-07-2012 02:04 PM
Last Post: SmartyBeardo

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)