Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

SMartinez v Macklin?
03-06-2012, 01:51 AM
SMartinez v Macklin?
I realize that it is only March 6, but I think this is going to be an intense though brief war. SMartinez by stoppage prior to the halfway point.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2012, 02:20 AM
SMartinez v Macklin?
I hear what you're saying and I respect your opinion, but I just think Floyd's going to be too much for Cotto. I love Cotto and hope he wins, I just don't share your faith in him I suppose.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-06-2012, 02:29 AM
SMartinez v Macklin?
Byrd Man Wrote:I hear what you're saying and I respect your opinion, but I just think Floyd's going to be too much for Cotto. I love Cotto and hope he wins, I just don't share your faith in him I suppose.
Roflmao
03-06-2012, 06:28 AM
SMartinez v Macklin?
Byrd Man Wrote:I hear what you're saying and I respect your opinion, but I just think Floyd's going to be too much for Cotto. I love Cotto and hope he wins, I just don't share your faith in him I suppose.
Agreed, Cotto will give his best but after all 47,561 have tried and 47,561 have failed. The best to ever lace 'em up, no doubt. Floyd could beat SRR and SRL on the same night, back to back, prolly with a torn rotater cuff.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
03-06-2012, 08:19 AM
SMartinez v Macklin?
the ollie reed fan club Wrote:
Agreed, Cotto will give his best but after all 47,561 have tried and 47,561 have failed. The best to ever lace 'em up, no doubt. Floyd could beat SRR and SRL on the same night, back to back, prolly with a torn rotater cuff.
Yeah, if Macklin lasts more than a couple minutes with SMartinez then FMJ just shouldn't bother with the Argentinian. drag
03-07-2012, 05:22 PM
SMartinez v Macklin?
if he comes out aggressive i would be surprised if it lasted 6 rounds. i expect to see a potential Martinez vs Floyd type of knockout, floydhype wont be crying for Macklin though.
03-07-2012, 05:44 PM
SMartinez v Macklin?
It's going to be interesting to watch Martinez's next fights, considering his age. On the one hand, he always comes in shape and his speed and style is too awkward for European fighters to handle. The thing is that the style that he uses relies on reflexes, and at this stage of his career once those start dwindling, then so will his performances. Hell, he already looked less than stellar in his last fight, although the opponent had something to do with it, but I just can't help but feel as if he's ripe to lose a decision.
03-07-2012, 06:25 PM
SMartinez v Macklin?
Sergio should have too much for Macklin but it will be worth watching. Macklin will go to war with Sergio and make him earn it.
03-07-2012, 10:32 PM
SMartinez v Macklin?
lloyd mayflower Wrote:Sergio should have too much for Macklin but it will be worth watching. Macklin will go to war with Sergio and make him earn it.
Totally agree. That is why this will not last past 6, unless SMartinez's use by date has come and gone.
03-08-2012, 01:24 AM
SMartinez v Macklin?
Sergio will make quick work of this cat.

TKO within 6

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Golovkin-Macklin rumored for June 29 SENTRAL 8 5,719 04-05-2013 12:46 PM
Last Post: blackbelt2003

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)