Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Mikey Garcia- Juanma Lopez
05-14-2013, 04:48 AM
RE: Mikey Garcia- Juanma Lopez
It has to do with a combination of a few things. All things being even, he beats a prime Lopez still. But now, I think he destroys him and it's mainly because I think Lopez is average and done and I think Garcia is the goods.
He will look hungry all of a sudden as soon as he is in PR, lol.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-14-2013, 02:26 PM (This post was last modified: 05-14-2013 02:28 PM by kidbazooka1.)
I thought the fight was going to be in Dallas ? Either way I know mikey is the favorite and obviously has the momentum going but Im hopeing juanma can put it all together for that night .
05-14-2013, 03:05 PM
(05-14-2013 02:26 PM)kidbazooka1 Wrote:  I thought the fight was going to be in Dallas ? Either way I know mikey is the favorite and obviously has the momentum going but Im hopeing juanma can put it all together for that night .

Same here always loved Juan Ma but I'm thinking he will be outboxed and KO'd but Juan Ma is real puncher esp with the right hook.
05-14-2013, 10:58 PM
Juanma really got carried away with his power after the deleon fight. Before that fight he would box nicely and set everything up instead of just going in there trying to take your head off with every shot. If Juanma can go back to that style I think he has a good shot at upsetting Garcia
05-16-2013, 08:30 PM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2013 08:30 PM by Fitz.)
Look at JuanMa already lol

He is getting abused...
05-16-2013, 09:00 PM
This is the kind of fight your promoter makes for you when he is not only disappointed that you have not fulfilled your potential, he is actually angry and pissed that you have cost him money.

I believe the well worn phrase "being fed to the wolves" applies here.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
05-16-2013, 10:33 PM
What, is he having wars during training camp? That's only going to deteriorate his physical state even further.
05-16-2013, 10:34 PM
Hahaha Fitz did u read the article?. Juanma fell while doing medicine ball work on a track. You can straight up tell that's not from sparring.
05-16-2013, 10:56 PM
(05-16-2013 10:34 PM)kidbazooka1 Wrote:  Hahaha Fitz did u read the article?. Juanma fell while doing medicine ball work on a track. You can straight up tell that's not from sparring.

He had bambi legs from medicine ball work. No chin and not durable. If equipment is doing that to him, just wait and see what Garcia is going to do...

lol
05-16-2013, 11:49 PM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2013 11:51 PM by kidbazooka1.)
Hahaha yea he ain't lookin too good right now. I'm sure he knows this could be his last shot. Lopez two losses have been in his hometown. I actually like that he's the underdog and fighting in Mikeys backyard he performs better under those circumstances atleast I hope so.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ryan Garcia: is Teo Lopez in if Tank is out? salvador 6 470 09-06-2022 04:41 PM
Last Post: JD
  Mikey Garcia - Sandor Martin JD 11 746 10-20-2021 08:51 AM
Last Post: blackbelt2003
  Mikey Garcia-Erik Morales on May 18th in a 4 round exhibition... ViperSniper 1 367 04-11-2019 12:21 PM
Last Post: JONdaCON

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)