Mikey Garcia- Juanma Lopez
05-17-2013, 07:41 AM
RE: Mikey Garcia- Juanma Lopez
Juan Ma is going to get beaten badly.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-17-2013, 09:21 AM
Definitely. But I think it's going to be one of those very exciting beatdowns. Trinidad-Mayorga, Margarito-Cintron etc.
Looking forward to the fight.
05-17-2013, 09:24 AM
I agree with Fitz.

Garcia will definitely pound this guy into submission but I see it as a very exciting fight.

I'm interested in seeing how Garcia responds to JuanMa's punches. It'll be pretty damn impressive if he just walks through JuanMA.
05-17-2013, 03:16 PM
I agree with the posters who have said that Garcia doesn't look hungry, that Garcia's chin may be vulnerable, and that we need to see how will Garcia respond to Juanma's power, very solid arguments.

But, you know what? I thought exactly the same before the Salido-Garcia fight, and look at what happened...

...every time Garcia steps up in his level of competition (which I'm not that sure if this is the case), he brings his performance to a new level too, so for this fight I can't do anything but to lean in Garcia's favor.

If Juanma goes for trading, he will get crushed, and if he comes to box, well... Garcia is a very good boxer too!!
05-17-2013, 04:46 PM
Yea that's wut makes it hard for Juanma Garcia can box aswell. Juanma tho imo was the better boxer but like mentioned he just loves to bang.
05-23-2013, 01:14 AM
Also Juanma needs a new trainer someone like Beristain or Pedro diaz would help him big time.
06-14-2013, 09:28 PM
So Garcia came in overweight and looked drained. Meanwhile Lopez, who as of a few weeks ago was on course to making the weight, did make it but came in sporting a shiner under one of his eyes again.

If Garcia is too weak from his attempt to make the weight, it could fuck with his timing and give JML a good chance of pulling an upset.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ryan Garcia: is Teo Lopez in if Tank is out? salvador 6 470 09-06-2022 04:41 PM
Last Post: JD
  Mikey Garcia - Sandor Martin JD 11 746 10-20-2021 08:51 AM
Last Post: blackbelt2003
  Mikey Garcia-Erik Morales on May 18th in a 4 round exhibition... ViperSniper 1 367 04-11-2019 12:21 PM
Last Post: JONdaCON

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)