Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

The NFL Thread
04-06-2014, 11:08 PM
RE: The NFL Thread
Na, the LA PD confirned that he does NOT have gang ties.

Im utterly crushed at this move. Seems Desean was just a total asshole, but then his softball interview w Steven A. Even though Smiths interview sucked moosecock and epically failed, Desean is either Jekyl and Hyde, or he wasnt much of a problem at all. who knos. Alls I know is we handed him to a division rival.

And nothing from the eagles.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2014, 08:39 PM
(04-06-2014 11:08 PM)Method Wrote:  Na, the LA PD confirned that he does NOT have gang ties.

Im utterly crushed at this move. Seems Desean was just a total asshole, but then his softball interview w Steven A. Even though Smiths interview sucked moosecock and epically failed, Desean is either Jekyl and Hyde, or he wasnt much of a problem at all. who knos. Alls I know is we handed him to a division rival.

And nothing from the eagles.

I don't have a horse in this race either way, but a shit load of articles like this one keep popping up:

http://www.csnbayarea.com/raiders/source...rs-raiders

He may not be a gang member (which I don't think he has been accused of), but he certainly has gang ties, as he himself has admitted to in the past. By ties of course I mean he is (admittedly) friends with gang members, has posted photos of himself flashing gang signs, and made those same signs during games.

Really though, I couldn't care less. I mean, I know it hurts to lose a 1,000 yard receiver, especially to a division rival, but like I said before, the guy is an undersized speedster that has never put up a TD-total in the double digits in his career. He isn't likely to do that in Washington either. RGIII won't make it through the season, and even if he did, he isn't the type of QB that can/will assist a wideout in putting up ridiculous numbers, nor is Kirk Cousins or anyone else they have on that roster.
04-09-2014, 08:16 PM
It hurts man. Im crushed.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)