Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Retiring from BU (and any other message board)
07-13-2014, 02:34 PM
RE: Retiring from BU (and any other message board)
somebody needs tractor pic'd

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-13-2014, 02:34 PM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2014 02:36 PM by BigG.)
@Teddybear Elorde Gym and Ultimate Fittness, Submission Sport gyms

Trust me Spyder nobody gets to me (Only time anything ever gets to me is someone attacking my friends or family). Like sometimes alot of people are on each others dicks alot and alot of times with me everything will eventually become a war thread. Blah blah blah it's fun to trip on people you actually are cool with but when it comes to others...it's a waste of time honestly, I shouldn't even post with them.

İmageİmage

TEAM BLACK
07-13-2014, 02:52 PM
you're Puerto Rican?

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
07-13-2014, 02:59 PM
Just go if your going. If not stop fucking whining and looking for an ego massage, fix your tampon and get on with it.
07-13-2014, 06:59 PM
It's like I just read some bitches diary and she's on the rag, pregnant and going through menopause at the same damn time! Lol
07-13-2014, 07:32 PM
Yo G, this is like one of those TV dramas. You know how you hate a character in the beginning of the show, but then eventually like them? (i.e. Jamie Lannister). It's like that. Shit, people here rubbed me the wrong way back in the day, but I learned two things:

1) How to laugh at myself.
2) Understanding and respecting people's steez.

Some people are assholes, but we pretty much get whatever we put out. I'm pretty much cool with everyone on the board (at least I hope so). Except torvix. Still working on him...

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-13-2014, 07:42 PM
(07-13-2014 02:34 PM)BigG Wrote:  @Teddybear Elorde Gym and Ultimate Fittness, Submission Sport gyms

Trust me Spyder nobody gets to me (Only time anything ever gets to me is someone attacking my friends or family). Like sometimes alot of people are on each others dicks alot and alot of times with me everything will eventually become a war thread. Blah blah blah it's fun to trip on people you actually are cool with but when it comes to others...it's a waste of time honestly, I shouldn't even post with them.

Huh? I thought you were 'retired' already?

This thread should be renamed 'My Life as a Tampon, by Big G.'

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
07-13-2014, 08:10 PM
(07-13-2014 07:42 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  
(07-13-2014 02:34 PM)BigG Wrote:  @Teddybear Elorde Gym and Ultimate Fittness, Submission Sport gyms

lol

Stick around, BigG. You've been here since the boxingtalk days, man. And business has been picking up here lately. I think BU is entering its golden age.

(07-13-2014 07:32 PM)Snoop Wrote:  Yo G, this is like one of those TV dramas. You know how you hate a character in the beginning of the show, but then eventually like them? (i.e. Jamie Lannister). It's like that. Shit, people here rubbed me the wrong way back in the day, but I learned two things:

Some people are assholes, but we pretty much get whatever we put out. I'm pretty much cool with everyone on the board (at least I hope so). Except torvix. Still working on him...

Fuck you, you dumb motherfucker. We ain't cool, and we never were. Now fuck right off with your neutral ass, Snoop "Switzerland" Nick.

Just kidding. lol
07-13-2014, 08:39 PM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2014 08:39 PM by Snoop.)
(07-13-2014 08:10 PM)Warlord Wrote:  
(07-13-2014 07:42 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  

lol

Stick around, BigG. You've been here since the boxingtalk days, man. And business has been picking up here lately. I think BU is entering its golden age.

(07-13-2014 07:32 PM)Snoop Wrote:  Yo G, this is like one of those TV dramas. You know how you hate a character in the beginning of the show, but then eventually like them? (i.e. Jamie Lannister). It's like that. Shit, people here rubbed me the wrong way back in the day, but I learned two things:

Fuck you, you dumb motherfucker. We ain't cool, and we never were. Now fuck right off with your neutral ass, Snoop "Switzerland" Nick.

Just kidding. lol

lol

You bastard. You were one of my toughest adversaries.

And G, you might have a lot of "enemies" on this board, but you got friends too. Don't forget that.

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-13-2014, 08:41 PM
G hasn't got any enemies on this board they are all in his fucken head.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)