Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Retiring from BU (and any other message board)
07-13-2014, 11:00 PM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2014 11:01 PM by Snoop.)
RE: Retiring from BU (and any other message board)
(07-13-2014 09:38 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  
(07-13-2014 09:28 PM)Snoop Wrote:  
(07-13-2014 09:21 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  
(07-13-2014 09:11 PM)Snoop Wrote:  
(07-13-2014 09:05 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  The level of hazing is no worse than I give it to Lloyd or Viper of Fitz or YOU for that matter. It is his Liberace-like overreactions that make it seem like it is worse than it is.

I can see that. But don't haze someone off a board. LOL. We ain't in college no more...

Listen Snoop, so far this pissant has called me a faggot (too many times to count,) fat (I aint,) a loser and so on and so forth.

He has done the same to Lloyd, Gravy. Decagon he labels a drunk who is a shitty father to his kids. Shit I have seen what alcoholism has done to families (I'm sure you see a shit load of what addiction can do in Brazil) and that dude has faced his demons and now been 6 years sober. That is a true man in my books. And I won't even start with what he has said about Warlord and his family. Yet you wanna come down on me for having a dig at G?

The door swings both ways on this Snoopy.

From what I can see any gentle digs taken at G by the likes of Gravy, LLoyd, Warlord etc are actually done with humour and intelligence. On the other hand pretty much all the abuse that comes from G's side is pretty much trailer park trash, going-for-the-lowest-common-denominator stuff. But do you see any of us posting grandiose 'retirement' threads on the boards or running to Spyder running off lists of who we do like and don't like?

Fucken gimme a break. I know you want to support the underdog and all and that's nice but try looking at what part he plays in all of this. Personally I'm getting tired of routinely being called a faggot and wish he could come up with something a tad more original but so far it seems beyond him.

So then this isn't about hazing...

LOL.

No but in all seriousness, G has definitely crossed some lines on some fronts, and I think he's paying for them i.e. gay dating profile (Jesus, I can't believe that actually happened). So I get it man, and I'm not trying to rain on your parade (did I just say that?) It's just about whether or not you REALLY want him off this board, or anyone on this board for that matter.

I'd go far as to say what he has said to some posters on here is far far and away beyond what is acceptable. Don't bring up the gay dating profile to me because I wasn't the one that invented it.

Why would I want him off the board? Remember when he posted that thread on depression? I actually jumped onto that thread to offer him support and encouragement.

I've never had a problem with G and I'm actually struggling to think of what it is I've done and said that has been so awful to him. And I'm trying reaaallllyyyy hard to think of what Gravy has supposedly said. Man if Gravy was anymore laid back he'd be asleep.

You know me Snoop, I have a nudge at everyone form time to time, but I never make it too personal. As I said before, all these 'enemies' are in his head. However when he goes and make a ridiculous thread about 'retiring' which is obviously a blatant cry for attention then to some extent I will be "yeah OK I call your bluff. Go and 'retire' then and leave us 'faggot losers' to it."

You know the saying Snoop, 'either shit or get off the toilet.'

I'm really over all this crazy shit, G should quietly take a break IMHO, and come back fresh when there is some boxing to talk about. If he can't take the banter that some of the other lads throw around because he is too sensitive then just stay out of it. It aint rocket science.

Nah I wasn't implying that you had anything to do with the profile, but like you are part of the same offended group as Warlord (I think he insulted his wife and kids), so in a general sense, G is paying for what he's done wrong. And I mean I'm not trying to say you don't have the right to do the things that you are doing (I'm not the judge of that really), just maybe ease up on the discipline process, simply because you have lived more life than he has. (just a suggestion)

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-13-2014, 11:02 PM
(07-13-2014 11:00 PM)Snoop Wrote:  
(07-13-2014 09:21 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  
(07-13-2014 09:11 PM)Snoop Wrote:  I can see that. But don't haze someone off a board. LOL. We ain't in college no more...

Listen Snoop, so far this pissant has called me a faggot (too many times to count,) fat (I aint,) a loser and so on and so forth.

He has done the same to Lloyd, Gravy. Decagon he labels a drunk who is a shitty father to his kids. Shit I have seen what alcoholism has done to families (I'm sure you see a shit load of what addiction can do in Brazil) and that dude has faced his demons and now been 6 years sober. That is a true man in my books. And I won't even start with what he has said about Warlord and his family. Yet you wanna come down on me for having a dig at G?

From what I can see any gentle digs taken at G by the likes of Gravy, LLoyd, Warlord etc are actually done with humour and intelligence. On the other hand pretty much all the abuse that comes from G's side is pretty much trailer park trash, going-for-the-lowest-common-denominator stuff. But do you see any of us posting grandiose 'retirement' threads on the boards or running to Spyder running off lists of who we do like and don't like?

Fucken gimme a break. I know you want to support the underdog and all and that's nice but try looking at what part he plays in all of this. Personally I'm getting tired of routinely being called a faggot and wish he could come up with something a tad more original but so far it seems beyond him.

LOL.

No but in all seriousness, G has definitely crossed some lines on some fronts, and I think he's paying for them i.e. gay dating profile (Jesus, I can't believe that actually happened). So I get it man, and I'm not trying to rain on your parade (did I just say that?) It's just about whether or not you REALLY want him off this board, or anyone on this board for that matter.

I'd go far as to say what he has said to some posters on here is far far and away beyond what is acceptable. Don't bring up the gay dating profile to me because I wasn't the one that invented it.

Why would I want him off the board? Remember when he posted that thread on depression? I actually jumped onto that thread to offer him support and encouragement.

I've never had a problem with G and I'm actually struggling to think of what it is I've done and said that has been so awful to him. And I'm trying reaaallllyyyy hard to think of what Gravy has supposedly said. Man if Gravy was anymore laid back he'd be asleep.

You know me Snoop, I have a nudge at everyone form time to time, but I never make it too personal. As I said before, all these 'enemies' are in his head. However when he goes and make a ridiculous thread about 'retiring' which is obviously a blatant cry for attention then to some extent I will be "yeah OK I call your bluff. Go and 'retire' then and leave us 'faggot losers' to it."

I'm really over all this crazy shit, G should quietly take a break IMHO, and come back fresh when there is some boxing to talk about. If he can't take the banter that some of the other lads throw around because he is too sensitive then just stay out of it. It aint rocket science.

Nah I wasn't implying that you had anything to do with the profile, but like you are part of the same offended group as Warlord (I think he insulted his wife and kids), so in a general sense, G is paying for what he's done wrong. And I mean I'm not trying to say you don't have the right to do the things that you are doing (I'm not the judge of that really), just maybe ease up on the discipline process, simply because you have lived more life than he has. (just a suggestion)

Sorry I
must have missed something. What the FUCK I am doing?

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user
07-13-2014, 11:04 PM
WOW G brought that on himself now he quitting damn.... just give me that ChuCha and go...... you asked for it and got it now you're mad?...... AND some of the best trainers in the WORLD have never boxed in their lives.... on a side note I seen coupons in today's paper for some Vagisil if you would like me to send them to you

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
07-13-2014, 11:08 PM
Yeah, give Teddy your ChuCha if you're serious about retiring, BitchG. You probably won't because you know you're coming back.

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
07-13-2014, 11:35 PM
My favorite highlights of the last couple of pages. lol

(07-13-2014 02:52 PM)TheTeddyBear Wrote:  you're Puerto Rican?
(07-13-2014 09:21 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  Listen Snoop, so far this pissant has called me a faggot (too many times to count,) fat (I aint,) a loser and so on and so forth.
I like how being called "fat" is the one that you wanted to deny...lol
(07-13-2014 09:38 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  And I'm trying reaaallllyyyy hard to think of what Gravy has supposedly said. Man if Gravy was anymore laid back he'd be asleep.
(07-13-2014 10:49 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  It's all in the awesome Gamboa/Crawford fight thread (who woulda guessed?) Best you read it all in context.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
07-14-2014, 12:57 AM
(07-13-2014 11:35 PM)Spyder Wrote:  My favorite highlights of the last couple of pages. lol

(07-13-2014 09:21 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  Listen Snoop, so far this pissant has called me a faggot (too many times to count,) fat (I aint,) a loser and so on and so forth.
(07-13-2014 09:38 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  And I'm trying reaaallllyyyy hard to think of what Gravy has supposedly said. Man if Gravy was anymore laid back he'd be asleep.
(07-13-2014 10:49 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  It's all in the awesome Gamboa/Crawford fight thread (who woulda guessed?) Best you read it all in context.

What can I say, I was channeling my inner James Toney.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
07-14-2014, 01:04 AM
(07-14-2014 12:57 AM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  
(07-13-2014 11:35 PM)Spyder Wrote:  My favorite highlights of the last couple of pages. lol

Fat Toney?

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
07-14-2014, 01:11 AM
(07-14-2014 01:04 AM)Spyder Wrote:  
(07-14-2014 12:57 AM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  

Fat Toney?

Cruiserweight. lol

07-14-2014, 01:41 AM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2014 01:42 AM by KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN.)
Dude...just post less and budget your time. Myself, and most others on this board have full time careers and lives. I know there's weeks I work 50+ hours and have a ton of shit going on. It's not an age thing, just love talking about the fights! I know my wife didnt wanna hear how washed up Jeff Lacy looked the other night, but the things not thread worthy area was my home. Chill out and just keep talking boxing, there's been some damn good fights this year.
07-14-2014, 07:33 AM
(07-13-2014 11:02 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  
(07-13-2014 11:00 PM)Snoop Wrote:  

LOL.

Sorry I
must have missed something. What the FUCK I am doing?

I'm not saying you're doing anything in the same severity, but you're feeding the fire. Again, totally justified, but it is what you are doing, nonetheless.

G's clearly gotten under your skin, and you can handle it in whatever way you want to (I'm REALLY not trying to tell you what to do), but if I can offer anything from my own experience, getting pissed about it usually doesn't result in anything positive.

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)