Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Mayweather Maidana 2
09-23-2014, 11:36 PM
RE: Mayweather Maidana 2
Most fighters will try to do some excuse, even if it's the "he beat me but..." deal. But I could tell his knee was messed up, one time he tried to throw a punch and almost fell on his face when his knee gave out. That's why I think it's funny how hated he's. He'd a camp with no sparring after a long layoff and fought on one leg and would've gone 12 rounds if his trainer didn't stop it. After the fight he didn't complain at all and just congratulated Cotto. He's probably the only dude in this sport that'd do something like that.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-23-2014, 11:52 PM
(09-23-2014 11:36 PM)gravytrain Wrote:  Most fighters will try to do some excuse, even if it's the "he beat me but..." deal. But I could tell his knee was messed up, one time he tried to throw a punch and almost fell on his face when his knee gave out. That's why I think it's funny how hated he's. He'd a camp with no sparring after a long layoff and fought on one leg and would've gone 12 rounds if his trainer didn't stop it. After the fight he didn't complain at all and just congratulated Cotto. He's probably the only dude in this sport that'd do something like that.

After seeing that Cotto sleeps with his best friend and wears pink Crocs he probably thought the 'nice guy' routine might get him a lil something something after the fight.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
09-24-2014, 12:02 AM
Martinez was probably telling him he'd Margarito his butthole. Cotto just proved he's not the bitch

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  FLOYD MAYWEATHER GIVES MARCOS MAIDANA A BOXING LESSON Method 13 10,553 09-15-2014 09:04 AM
Last Post: Dickagon
  Mayweather vs. Maidana 2 KingEugene 183 125,529 07-31-2014 12:19 PM
Last Post: damarvelous1
  USA vs Argentina (Mayweather, Broner vs Maidana, Matthysse) Fitz 41 30,974 07-18-2014 06:49 PM
Last Post: TheTeddyBear

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)