Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Mayweather Maidana 2
08-29-2014, 09:20 PM
RE: Mayweather Maidana 2
I'm curious. What are those idiots at FightHype saying now?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-29-2014, 10:51 PM
(08-29-2014 03:05 PM)BrutalBodyShots Wrote:  
(08-28-2014 07:31 PM)boxingcritic Wrote:  
(08-28-2014 06:08 PM)BrutalBodyShots Wrote:  There's already a thread for this fight. In fact, you started it.

look Brutal butt licker, if i want to start another thread about another thread then i....won't.

But if i want to start another thread about a thread that i already started....i won't do that either.

But that has nothing to do with this here!

It's all good man. If you want to start 100 threads with the same exact title (as you did twice with this thread) go for it. But for simplicity purposes it's nice to have all of the discussion about the same exact thing in the same spot. Just my opinion though, so it's all good if you want to knock out another Mayweather/Maidana 2 thread tomorrow or whatever... perhaps title that one "Mayweather Maidana 2, III" - just a suggestion.

I have something really fucking special planned for you.
08-30-2014, 12:07 AM
Ariza is probably just a mindfuck for Maidana, I don't see it changing much though. Actually it might hurt Floyd's camp because Ariza is going to be up Floyd's ass and all of his groupies wont like a new guy trying to get into Floyd's pockets.
08-30-2014, 01:46 AM
Listen guys, Floyd is gonna hit the fuckin deck this fight. Floyd is departing from his routine that got him here. This fight might be Taylor Pavlik II

What can Ariza bring other then information and leg cramps that would improve Floyd?
08-30-2014, 01:50 AM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2014 01:52 AM by and the NEW.)
(08-30-2014 01:46 AM)boxingcritic Wrote:  Listen guys, Floyd is gonna hit the fuckin deck this fight. Floyd is departing from his routine that got him here. This fight might be Taylor Pavlik II

What can Ariza bring other then information and leg cramps that would improve Floyd?

Yeah, I remember Floyd saying that fighters always keep changing their trainers, their game plans, their training methods, while he just keeps doing the same dance over and over, one that he is used to now and obviously works very very well.

I don't like him changing it up. Maidana with his chopping and clubbing right hands is always going to cause Floyd problems on the inside. Unless he is planning on using his legs a lot more in this fight, I don't see Ariza helping, except roiding him up, adding to his power, which means Floyd will sit in the pocket for longer and risk tasting the canvas.
08-30-2014, 03:00 AM
Roids could help him put on some weight and that'd let him hit harder and absorb shots better. They wont magically make him hit harder though, Floyd would need to change up his technique. My guess is it's to fuck with Maidana more than anything.
08-30-2014, 07:02 AM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2014 07:03 AM by Method.)
(08-30-2014 01:46 AM)boxingcritic Wrote:  Listen guys, Floyd is gonna hit the fuckin deck this fight. Floyd is departing from his routine that got him here. This fight might be Taylor Pavlik II

He's gonna annoy the fuck outta Mayweather, Sr. There is zero chance Ariza is in the corner come fight night. ZEE-RO!
08-30-2014, 09:07 AM
Any finality on the glove issue?

Floyd mandating that Maidana wear special Mayweather approved gloves...Maidana saying no.

Ellerbe says it's the Power Locks...Maidana saying negative. One would think this was ironed out contractually already since it was such an issue the first go around.
08-30-2014, 08:02 PM
(08-29-2014 10:51 PM)boxingcritic Wrote:  
(08-29-2014 03:05 PM)BrutalBodyShots Wrote:  
(08-28-2014 07:31 PM)boxingcritic Wrote:  
(08-28-2014 06:08 PM)BrutalBodyShots Wrote:  There's already a thread for this fight. In fact, you started it.

look Brutal butt licker, if i want to start another thread about another thread then i....won't.

But if i want to start another thread about a thread that i already started....i won't do that either.

But that has nothing to do with this here!

It's all good man. If you want to start 100 threads with the same exact title (as you did twice with this thread) go for it. But for simplicity purposes it's nice to have all of the discussion about the same exact thing in the same spot. Just my opinion though, so it's all good if you want to knock out another Mayweather/Maidana 2 thread tomorrow or whatever... perhaps title that one "Mayweather Maidana 2, III" - just a suggestion.

I have something really fucking special planned for you.

Fantastic. I look forward to it, brother.
09-04-2014, 03:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpT5BfA0Ws4

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  FLOYD MAYWEATHER GIVES MARCOS MAIDANA A BOXING LESSON Method 13 10,552 09-15-2014 09:04 AM
Last Post: Dickagon
  Mayweather vs. Maidana 2 KingEugene 183 125,523 07-31-2014 12:19 PM
Last Post: damarvelous1
  USA vs Argentina (Mayweather, Broner vs Maidana, Matthysse) Fitz 41 30,974 07-18-2014 06:49 PM
Last Post: TheTeddyBear

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)