Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Looks like Jermain Taylor is Back in the Mix
08-15-2014, 12:30 PM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2014 12:31 PM by blackbelt2003.)
RE: Looks like Jermain Taylor is Back in the Mix
On a side note, Snoop, is your profile pic Frank Maloney at a themed party?

Black
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-15-2014, 02:30 PM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2014 02:31 PM by Snoop.)
(08-15-2014 12:30 PM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  On a side note, Snoop, is your profile pic Frank Maloney at a themed party?

Black

Not really getting the joke, but I will say there's a longer story behind the photo, tied to my spiritual practice that I'd rather not joke about.

And I know some of your might say, "Well why post it if not to joke about?" but my account here is tied to my Facebook because I forgot my password and the password recovery isn't working, so I had to sign through FB.

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-15-2014, 09:08 PM
(08-15-2014 02:30 PM)Snoop Wrote:  
(08-15-2014 12:30 PM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  On a side note, Snoop, is your profile pic Frank Maloney at a themed party?

Black

Not really getting the joke, but I will say there's a longer story behind the photo, tied to my spiritual practice that I'd rather not joke about.

And I know some of your might say, "Well why post it if not to joke about?" but my account here is tied to my Facebook because I forgot my password and the password recovery isn't working, so I had to sign through FB.

Hippie.
08-16-2014, 07:11 AM

Black

In that case I'll refrain from taking the joke any further and respectfully bow out!

for you

Black
08-16-2014, 08:25 AM
Snoop does look like that Maloney cat lol.thats crazy.
08-16-2014, 11:37 AM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2014 11:38 AM by Snoop.)
(08-16-2014 07:11 AM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  

Black

In that case I'll refrain from taking the joke any further and respectfully bow out!

for you

Black

friends

(08-16-2014 08:25 AM)gravytrain Wrote:  Snoop does look like that Maloney cat lol.thats crazy.

Quit being a dick.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

08-18-2014, 04:55 AM
Wasn't trying to be one.
08-18-2014, 05:02 AM
No joke Snoop but I find myself strangely unsettled by your profile pic. Like if I was going for a hike in the jungle and I came across you I would be worried that you might end up putting me in a pot.

Is it tribal? Religious? Spiritual? I gotta tell you for us middle aged white guys it looks kinda freaky deaky.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
08-18-2014, 07:05 AM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2014 07:07 AM by Snoop.)
Listen. I consider myself to be a pretty laid-back guy. I let y'all rag on me on here on just about anything i.e. transvestites, small penis jokes, bukkake on the face, etc. There are really only two things that I consider sacred that I prefer not to be jested about in any way, and those two things are family and God (whatever conception you or others have. Myself included.)

I thought I made that pretty clear in my response to Black (which it appeared so to at least Black because he bowed out like a gentlemen), but following up with comments like "Snoop looks like that Maloney cat. lol" or "freaky deaky" or saying that I would kill you, is still kind of offensive. And I guess I'm kind of pissed off/disappointed cuz I thought better of you two (Ollie, gravy).

Pretty much. Just drop the damn thing.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

08-18-2014, 08:02 AM
(08-18-2014 07:05 AM)Snoop Wrote:  Listen. I consider myself to be a pretty laid-back guy. I let y'all rag on me on here on just about anything i.e. transvestites, small penis jokes, bukkake on the face, etc. There are really only two things that I consider sacred that I prefer not to be jested about in any way, and those two things are family and God (whatever conception you or others have. Myself included.)

I thought I made that pretty clear in my response to Black (which it appeared so to at least Black because he bowed out like a gentlemen), but following up with comments like "Snoop looks like that Maloney cat. lol" or "freaky deaky" or saying that I would kill you, is still kind of offensive. And I guess I'm kind of pissed off/disappointed cuz I thought better of you two (Ollie, gravy).

Pretty much. Just drop the damn thing.

Sure happy to drop it but I honestly wasn't trying to be stupid. Yeah I tried to frame it with some humour (obviously a fail there) but obviously a pic of you wearing what you wearing (I'm not sure what to call it and don't want to run the risk of incorrectly calling it something its not) is going to invite some question and comment.

I personally find it unsettling and I'm genuinely not sure why. To my eyes it looks a little voodoo hence me using the term 'freaky deaky' and possibly a reason for the 'unsettling' part.

But you'll note I DID ask as to what denomination/religion it was and thought that if you explained I could then maybe go away and do a little Google research on what it all entails.

If you felt insulted by that I apologize bro.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Jermain Taylor At It Again Method 33 4,756 12-06-2018 06:59 PM
Last Post: salvador
  Boxer Jermain Taylor Arrested For Allegedly Biting, Threatening to Kill GF boxingcritic 14 6,508 07-28-2017 08:19 AM
Last Post: Method
  Sergio Martinez-Jermain Taylor ViperSniper 103 68,191 06-20-2015 10:11 PM
Last Post: ViperSniper

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)