Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Looks like Jermain Taylor is Back in the Mix
08-22-2014, 06:24 AM
RE: Looks like Jermain Taylor is Back in the Mix
I don't know, man. You're just so cool about everything. I still can if you want.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-22-2014, 06:29 AM
(08-22-2014 06:24 AM)gravytrain Wrote:  I don't know, man. You're just so cool about everything. I still can if you want.

Haha thanks. But the last thing I want is for people to feel restricted here, including making fun of, or disagreeing with anything anyone says. All with a few boundaries (though the occasional outburst is entertaining, i.e. Warlord vs BigG), but I feel that we all got a good sense of that around here.

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-22-2014, 10:13 AM
Stop with this hug-fest, bromance shit. One does not just show up to this place without doing at least one of the following (1) belittling someone for their opinion, (2) calling someone a homosexual or tranny, (3) shitting on someone's religion, or shitting on religion altogether, (4) break balls for the sake of breaking balls, (5) being an out-and-out cunt.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
08-22-2014, 11:15 AM
(08-22-2014 10:13 AM)Warlord Wrote:  Stop with this hug-fest, bromance shit. One does not just show up to this place without doing at least one of the following (1) belittling someone for their opinion, (2) calling someone a homosexual or tranny, (3) shitting on someone's religion, or shitting on religion altogether, (4) break balls for the sake of breaking balls, (5) being an out-and-out cunt.

Yeah c'mon fellas. Let's get back on track here.

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-23-2014, 03:37 AM
I'm sorry about that nice shit, cum dumpsters.
08-23-2014, 06:22 AM
See, why don't more people talk like that. My vocabulary was enriched for the better when I first came to BT/FH/BU. People "sonning" someone, others being cum dumpsters or cum sippers, that kind of stuff you just don't hear enough in your real, daily life. And we need to get back to it.

In fact, I vote that cum dumpster become the official mantra of our generation, like snot leg was for my grandfather's generation. So when we're old men, ideally, we should be referring to our granddaughter's boyfriend in that context. "Who? Let me meet that little cum dumpster! Why, he ain't nothing but a little cum sipping kid!"

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
08-23-2014, 07:15 AM
I've always struggled with the assertion that swearing or use of foul language show "a lack of vocabulary". I have always contended that in actual fact, my willingness to use a whole extra tool-set of expletives that other may not be affords me the luxury of having an extended vocabulary.

So fuck those cunts.
08-23-2014, 08:38 AM
Man, you people from the UK are too refined for profanity. It's like witnessing the pinnacle of the English language. Leave it to the crude people of the world. The Americans, the New Zealanders and those Australian cunts.
08-23-2014, 08:49 AM
(08-23-2014 08:38 AM)gravytrain Wrote:  Man, you people from the UK are too refined for profanity. It's like witnessing the pinnacle of the English language. Leave it to the crude people of the world. The Americans, the New Zealanders and those Australian cunts.

We invented it all mate. You lot only have a bastardised version of swearing just like you have a bastardised version of the language.

Thats why you have people like teddybear coming away with words like "cockknuckle"

As you can see, I have delivered you a masterclass here, as I have used the word bastard, commonly used as a profanity in its correct context.

So basically, you can shove it right up your arse, motherfucker
08-23-2014, 03:50 PM
I'd tell you to shove it up your ass but England's dick is up there, pussy.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Jermain Taylor At It Again Method 33 4,923 12-06-2018 06:59 PM
Last Post: salvador
  Boxer Jermain Taylor Arrested For Allegedly Biting, Threatening to Kill GF boxingcritic 14 6,588 07-28-2017 08:19 AM
Last Post: Method
  Sergio Martinez-Jermain Taylor ViperSniper 103 68,719 06-20-2015 10:11 PM
Last Post: ViperSniper

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)