Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Amateur boxer KO'S ref!!
10-29-2014, 04:05 PM
RE: Amateur boxer KO'S ref!!
He should be charged with assault...at the very least. What an idiot.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-29-2014, 06:11 PM
(10-29-2014 04:05 PM)TheWhiteBuffalo Wrote:  He should be charged with assault...at the very least. What an idiot.

Woah, you're still around? Is 2015 going to be "the year of the Buffalo?"
10-29-2014, 07:33 PM
I was calling for you the day I arrived, in the general talk section. I was fearful that you were ignoring me.

Please see the thread and comment. It would soothe my soul.
10-29-2014, 09:34 PM
I don't read the general discussion thread, just this one.

Anyway when's Botha going to make his climb back to the top of the heavyweight division? As far as I know he hasn't won a fight in 3-4 years so, having lost his last 10 fights or whatever no doubt if he's hit rock bottom the only direction to go is up, right?
10-30-2014, 01:36 AM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2014 01:38 AM by BGv4.0.)
(10-29-2014 09:34 PM)BrutalBodyShots Wrote:  I don't read the general discussion thread, just this one.

Anyway when's Botha going to make his climb back to the top of the heavyweight division? As far as I know he hasn't won a fight in 3-4 years so, having lost his last 10 fights or whatever no doubt if he's hit rock bottom the only direction to go is up, right?

The Man God is no longer in the "HW division", because you are using mere mortal terms and expectations....the reason you have not seen him is because he is fighting much tougher opposition on a astral plain of existence.....his foes are not the likes of mortal man.

As far as I know the only way to catch a Buffalo fight in 2014 requires either an Indian sweatbox and mounds of peyote....or one of those depravation chambers from the film Altered States.

Trust me my friend he is fighting and he is winning....saving all of us one fight at a time from all of the vile evil wanting to burst forth unto our plain of existence.

The scrolls are updated on a regular basis and he had a 4th round TKO over Cthulhu back in July.

There are ways to converse with him and see his fights, but practice it must take, as it requires deep meditation and in some cases extreme pain. Sometimes he is nice enough to grace us on the boards though.

Are you ready?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  G O.A T Amateur/Pro boxer from each country! ViperSniper 3 378 05-19-2019 06:00 AM
Last Post: ViperSniper

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)