Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Amateur boxer KO'S ref!!
10-26-2014, 12:00 PM
RE: Amateur boxer KO'S ref!!
(10-26-2014 05:30 AM)and the NEW Wrote:  Yeah, that guy in the blue was as weak as water. How do you fight at that level in the amateurs and then literally run and leave a guy get his faced smashed in!

Cracked me the fuck up. Reminded me of this guy:

Black dude always the first out the building, like "I ain't staying around to get killed."

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-28-2014, 11:13 AM (This post was last modified: 10-28-2014 11:34 AM by FernandoDaDonLOM.)
spare me the manhood BS. The ref got KOd for awarding a fake TKO. If I had trained for like 2 months for some kind of championship I'd wanna leave it all in the ring not be stopped pathetically like that. The kid was dumb tho should have waited for the event to end so he could knock the ref outside the venue.

I Dont know how the amateur things work in Europe but where Im from fights are as brutal as the pros. IE The ref stops it if you are taking a beating and not fighting back
Find all posts by this user
10-28-2014, 12:18 PM
Having a bad stoppage on your amateur record is not even equivalent to having assault and battery on your criminal one. You gotta think about the levity of the consequences.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-28-2014, 12:21 PM
Doesnt matter a fuck when the fight gets stopped, if you do that to someone on the street, you are a coward, a cunt, a thug and deserving of jail. If you are a trained fighter and you do it to a referee, you are worse. Thouroughly deserves his ban for life.
10-28-2014, 01:11 PM
IM sorry but I just condone in knocking the ref out. I think he shouldnt have him those 6 times but fuck the ref, but dont care if he is an out of shape official. The ref is fine anyway.
10-28-2014, 01:30 PM
Thats fair enough if thats your opinion. You are entitled to it. I guess I just have to hope that as you go through life solving problems with your fists you either pick the wrong person one day or go to jail with all the other pond life
10-29-2014, 05:05 AM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2014 05:07 AM by and the NEW.)
(10-28-2014 01:30 PM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Thats fair enough if thats your opinion. You are entitled to it. I guess I just have to hope that as you go through life solving problems with your fists you either pick the wrong person one day or go to jail with all the other pond life

Yeah, I was like that when I was young, always solved everything with my fists and anger. When I got into a proper workplace (not a casual job) in my early 20s, I didn't know how to deal with any problems. I always wanted to just KO my boss if he was a cunt. Unfortunately BIg G, you have to learn a lot of other ways of dealing with life, other than simply hitting somebody. Unless you want to work a shit job and live with your (or one of) folks for the rest of your life!
10-29-2014, 05:21 AM
Not many times, but a couple of times my mrs has been upset by what she perceives as me "not sticking up for her" (or myself). What I tell her is the same thing id tell BigG. When you are a grown man, and you want to start ranting and raving at someone for some perceived slight ie road rage, you better be fully prepared for the potential outcomes which are imo:

1) The situation defuses itself and everyone goes along as nornal except having wasted time and energy.

2) You pick on the wrong guy at the wrong time, he is just not in the mood for you and proceeds to beat the shit out of you in the street in front of your wife and kids, leaving you in a pool of blood and dirt.

3) You pick on the complete wrong guy who doesnt give a fuck, is carrying a knife and stabs you in the gut.

4) You are fully justified, and hes all up in your shit, so you punch him, a beauty of a straight right. But you are a grown ass man, he is out and has banged his head. He dies right there on the road and your dumb ass loses everything.

Basically, before throwing a punch, you better make sure you can justify it to yourself and others. And thats something im sure we ALL never thought of when we were in our late teens early 20s
10-29-2014, 05:27 AM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2014 05:36 AM by FernandoDaDonLOM.)
(10-29-2014 05:05 AM)and the NEW Wrote:  
(10-28-2014 01:30 PM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Thats fair enough if thats your opinion. You are entitled to it. I guess I just have to hope that as you go through life solving problems with your fists you either pick the wrong person one day or go to jail with all the other pond life

Yeah, I was like that when I was young, always solved everything with my fists and anger. When I got into a proper workplace (not a casual job) in my early 20s, I didn't know how to deal with any problems. I always wanted to just KO my boss if he was a cunt. Unfortunately BIg G, you have to learn a lot of other ways of dealing with life, other than simply hitting somebody. Unless you want to work a shit job and live with your (or one of) folks for the rest of your life!

I'll just say this: The kid is extremely stupid. But the ref deserved to get hit that night. That fight probably meant everything to the kid.

Whats ever more BS about that stoppage is the red guy got in the last shot after being hit behind the head. Thats an awful call.

The kid is an absolute dumb ass tho.

(10-29-2014 05:21 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Not many times, but a couple of times my mrs has been upset by what she perceives as me "not sticking up for her" (or myself). What I tell her is the same thing id tell BigG. When you are a grown man, and you want to start ranting and raving at someone for some perceived slight ie road rage, you better be fully prepared for the potential outcomes which are imo:

1) The situation defuses itself and everyone goes along as nornal except having wasted time and energy.

2) You pick on the wrong guy at the wrong time, he is just not in the mood for you and proceeds to beat the shit out of you in the street in front of your wife and kids, leaving you in a pool of blood and dirt.

3) You pick on the complete wrong guy who doesnt give a fuck, is carrying a knife and stabs you in the gut.

4) You are fully justified, and hes all up in your shit, so you punch him, a beauty of a straight right. But you are a grown ass man, he is out and has banged his head. He dies right there on the road and your dumb ass loses everything.

Basically, before throwing a punch, you better make sure you can justify it to yourself and others. And thats something im sure we ALL never thought of when we were in our late teens early 20s

I understand. To be very honest In high school I got into plenty fights. I admit because I felt like I could beat most of the ppl up because I knew how to punch (thats how I felt in my old school) and most people didnt practice boxing and I wasnt scared.

But as a MAN, I understand the consequences of fighting. I dont even get pissed off at anyone because I stay out of PEOPLES business.

But I stand by I wouldnt have been mad if the ref got KOd either way. It doesnt matter. The kid got banned because of his actions.
10-29-2014, 09:09 AM
(10-29-2014 05:21 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  4) You are fully justified, and hes all up in your shit, so you punch him, a beauty of a straight right. But you are a grown ass man, he is out and has banged his head. He dies right there on the road and your dumb ass loses everything.

happened to a friend of mine. got in a fight because someone grabbed his GFs ass. was proud he KOd the guy. was surprised later that night when the cops showed up at his house as the guy hit his head on a bar stool and died.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  G O.A T Amateur/Pro boxer from each country! ViperSniper 3 378 05-19-2019 06:00 AM
Last Post: ViperSniper

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)