Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Bute will beat Ward
12-20-2011, 02:15 PM
Bute will beat Ward
STEVENSKI Wrote:Expect Bute vs Froch first. From what I am reading Froch's team was negotiating before the fight last week & likely looking to hedge their bets.
Froch is going to seriously fuck with Bute leading up to the fight. i would say he's a solid underdog but he'll travel and wont get a decision in Quebec. he can't even get knocked out since he gets a 20 count
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-20-2011, 05:24 PM
Bute will beat Ward
lloyd mayflower Wrote:I will say that although I liked the super six, i'd like to see these guys fight a little more often now that they are free from it. Specially for Ward, as I feel he is going to have to work to acheive star status.
Well he won't become a star with his personality. That sux as he seems like a genuine guy who works hard & fights hard.

I don't know if anyone else was impressed with how he took those body shots from Froch but I was.
12-21-2011, 01:11 PM
Bute will beat Ward
Byrd Man Wrote:Is Ward fucking serious with this? Ward got to fight the entire fucking tournament in his backyard near or in Oakland while everyone else had to venture out of their comfort zone.

Fuck Ward! I hope Bute lays him out. That is, if Ward will fight him.

Quote:WBA/WBC super middleweight champion Andre Ward (25-0, 13KOs) is not impressed with the record of Lucian Bute, the undefeated IBF champion. Ward, who dominated Carl Froch (28-2, 20KOs) on Saturday night to win the Super Six tournament, is not rushing to make a deal with Bute, who many believed who automatically face the Super Six winner. He believes Bute took an easy road to the Super Six champion. But if the right deal comes along, Ward is ready to make the fight.

"I'm not saying that I'm going to pass him up. I just want to bring up another side of it. As soon as the fight is over, everybody automatically says Bute gets the Super Six champion. We understand what you've been doing. We've been here getting the bumps and bruises, while you're fighting at home with B level and C level guys. If it's the real right deal and everybody agrees, then lets do it. I think I've proved over the last two years that I want to fight the best, but it's a business," Ward told BoxingScene.com.
So, you have a problem with Ward being utterly correct?

Pute will get humbled v Ward. He will be punished into submission.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Johnson +600 to beat Bute?????? salvador 56 36,165 11-06-2011 02:21 AM
Last Post: Dickagon

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)