Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

UFC 139 Shogun/Henndo and Wand/Le
12-06-2011, 12:57 AM
TheFonz Wrote:Machida plays the range game and Jone has more range. I think this is a BAD match up for Lyoto.
Your right but i still see Lyoto as Jones toughest challenge at 205.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2011, 01:05 AM
TheFonz Wrote:Machida plays the range game and Jone has more range. I think this is a BAD match up for Lyoto.
Actually Machida doesn't play the range game, he plays the timing/counter-punch game. And he's better at it than Jones. If Jones stays patient and keeps planting those Dhalsim-like kick jabs in Machida's face all night he might win by borefest. If he tries to get cocky and do some gay spinning elbow or flying knee, he'll be looking up at stars.

Machida's the best technical striker at 205, and I ain't saying that because I'm a fan. I hate the guy. But it's a fact. People sleeping on him against Bones may be in for a rude awakening.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
12-06-2011, 01:06 AM
kidbazooka1 Wrote:
Jones's toughest challenge will be Dan Henderson.

12-06-2011, 06:24 AM
LOL Warlord...good to finally see you here...but look, I'm not particularly a fan of Bones Jones but he is a better all around fighter than Machida. I expect him to dominate him..wide UD..and Henderson is my favorite American fighter like I said..but he gets stopped or subbed by Bones Jones in round 3. I'd love to see him get a shot then rematch Shogun win or lose.

Besides Silva, I think Jones toughest fights are at Heavyweight..Dos Santos

İmageİmage

TEAM BLACK
12-06-2011, 11:19 AM
BigG Wrote:LOL Warlord...good to finally see you here...but look, I'm not particularly a fan of Bones Jones but he is a better all around fighter than Machida. I expect him to dominate him..wide UD..and Henderson is my favorite American fighter like I said..but he gets stopped or subbed by Bones Jones in round 3. I'd love to see him get a shot then rematch Shogun win or lose.

Besides Silva, I think Jones toughest fights are at Heavyweight..Dos Santos
Bones stops Dan Henderson in the 3rd? Seriously? When has anyone ever even come close to stopping Dan? Could Bones sub him? Maybe. It's been done before. But stop him? If Dan really was your favorite American fighter, you'd know better than to make a comment like that. Dan's got one of the toughest beards in the sport's history.

Jones is a faggot.

12-07-2011, 01:33 AM
Warlord Wrote:
kidbazooka1 Wrote:
Jones's toughest challenge will be Dan Henderson.
Nope your wrong War. Hendo is a great two to three rd fighter after that he's gassed and swinging wilder than a drunk sailor.

Like i said Mchida will be his toughest challenge at 205.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)