Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Donovan “Razor” Ruddock set for shock ring return
09-13-2015, 06:14 PM
RE: Donovan “Razor” Ruddock set for shock ring return
The need for money tends to bring old fighters out of retirement. Ruddock would've crushed that fool in his prime.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-15-2015, 01:03 PM
I don't think it's an issue of money for Rudduck, it was more just a way to try it out and see what he still has. If you listened to his after fight interviews he sounded very aware of his limitations and seemed pretty realistic about the whole thing. Not once did I ever hear, "I'm ready for Wlad"...."I'm going to be HW Champion again"....none of that.

The only thing I never liked from the very start was the idea of him being a vegan now. I've never seen that BS work for a HW and would never want a guy to go on it....a fighter needs protein from meat....for sure an older one....look at how much hamburger Foreman ate and even with a gut he was a serious contender.
09-15-2015, 01:03 PM
I don't think it's an issue of money for Rudduck, it was more just a way to try it out and see what he still has. If you listened to his after fight interviews he sounded very aware of his limitations and seemed pretty realistic about the whole thing. Not once did I ever hear, "I'm ready for Wlad"...."I'm going to be HW Champion again"....none of that.

The only thing I never liked from the very start was the idea of him being a vegan now. I've never seen that BS work for a HW and would never want a guy to go on it....a fighter needs protein from meat....for sure an older one....look at how much hamburger Foreman ate and even with a gut he was a serious contender.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Razor Ruddock Returns! Romulus9 13 8,792 05-12-2012 09:48 AM
Last Post: SmartyBeardo

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)