Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Donovan “Razor” Ruddock set for shock ring return
04-02-2015, 04:57 PM
RE: Donovan “Razor” Ruddock set for shock ring return
the 90's era had guys like Botha,Morrison,Moorer,Foreman,Biggs,Lewis,Rahman,McCall,Tyson,Schulz,Hunter,Golo​ta,Bowe,Holyfield,Seldon,Savarese,Akinwande etc...... it was a very very stacked division looking back

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2015, 05:10 PM
Tyson, Lewis and Holyfield all together is like our generation's Ali/Frazier/Foreman.

Black
04-02-2015, 06:00 PM
(04-02-2015 04:57 PM)TheTeddyBear Wrote:  the 90's era had guys like Botha,Morrison,Moorer,Foreman,Biggs,Lewis,Rahman,McCall,Tyson,Schulz,Hunter,Golo​ta,Bowe,Holyfield,Seldon,Savarese,Akinwande etc...... it was a very very stacked division looking back

Yep and you could add Tua, Ibeabuchi, Herbie Hide, Bruno, Bentt. Even a bust like Michael Grant would do really well today IMHO.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
04-02-2015, 06:09 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2015 06:11 PM by TheTeddyBear.)
Fuck Bentt get the fuck out of here with that lucky punch cock sucker

Grant still fights btw, and nobody that gets KO'd 1 by Big Time McCline would do in any era

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
04-02-2015, 08:28 PM
(04-02-2015 06:09 PM)TheTeddyBear Wrote:  Fuck Bentt get the fuck out of here with that lucky punch cock sucker

Grant still fights btw, and nobody that gets KO'd 1 by Big Time McCline would do in any era

I'll put Bennt and prime Grant in with the Leapi's of the world any time. Part of Grant's probe was he was thrown to the wolf Lennox Lewis far far too quickly.

Oh and I forgot Ray Mercer.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
04-02-2015, 08:32 PM
that's about to be Jennings problem

04-02-2015, 08:53 PM
(04-02-2015 08:32 PM)TheTeddyBear Wrote:  that's about to be Jennings problem

I think if I was a fringe HW contender i would be tempted to wait Wlad out. He can't have more than 24 months left.

04-03-2015, 12:02 AM
I bet Wlad fights 7 more times and retires 70-3, that's an impressive feat and he's definitely a future hall of famer

04-03-2015, 12:42 AM
Despite the state the Heavyweight division is, once everything is done, it will be hard to ignore Wlad Klitschko's Heavyweight reign.
04-03-2015, 03:27 AM
Yeah, but anybody with a set of working eyes that can pull up vids on YouTube and compare comp. SHOULD be able to see how Wlad amassed such a record.

To me it's very much like an Olympic level sprinter taking the Gold medal at the Special Olympics....

Hard to heap praise on him when he just beat a bunch of retards and gimps.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Razor Ruddock Returns! Romulus9 13 8,861 05-12-2012 09:48 AM
Last Post: SmartyBeardo

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)