Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Donovan “Razor” Ruddock set for shock ring return
04-03-2015, 07:45 AM
RE: Donovan “Razor” Ruddock set for shock ring return
BG, come on now, bunch of retards and gimps? He's beat Olympic gold medalist, numerous #1 guys, numerous guys that were world beaters( cough) Haye and Chagev.... if you look through his record it's not gimps and retards there Imbraginav,Byrd, Peters, Thompson,Povektin, Botha,Mercer,Schulz etc...... he fights whoever they put in front of him which is usually the top guy in the division closet to him, you say he fights nobodies, he just makes em look like nobodies

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2015, 11:20 AM
YEP...that list is pretty much exactly that! Lol

I never said every single one of the 73 were talent light bums....but the majority were. What....maybe of that 73....you could argue that less than 10 were elite level,talented fighters???

And lets not forget the 3 that KOd him.

Yes....I've said it many times....his reign is based on God awful competition. Now.....every single time I bring up this point, I always make sure to mention that this is in no way his fault. He became champion at a dismal time in the HW division that unfortunately pretty much has lasted the entire run of his reign. It has never been his fault that all he has to pick from are fat asses, slobs that don't train, purely untalented boxers that got gift rankings, etc, etc....

All of the really decent comp was aging out by the time he was hitting his prime and were simply never replaced with equal talent.

I've never blamed him for his plight....but I will never be impressed with his record the way it appears many others will. For sure when I compare the type of comp other Champs had to face.
04-03-2015, 11:38 AM
Ignore BG, he's a rampant hater. Even if Wlad's comp record sucked as bad as BG professes it to be (it isn't), one still couldn't deny his longevity in the sport and how dominant he has been during his title reign.

If you pick his brain long enough, you'll get to the root of the problem. It isn't that he thinks Wlad's comp record sucks, that's just intellectual dishonesty on his part to bolster his opinion on Wlad the man, which is his real beef. He doesn't like anything about Wlad, period. He bags on his wife, bags on his hairline, and hates on him for not knocking guys out the way HE thinks Wlad SHOULD be finishing guys.

You see, Wlad has an exceptionally high KO%. One of the best in heavyweight history. So BG gas to rationalize that. Here is a typical conversation with BG.

BG: "Wlad sucks."

Fan: "I don't know man, he's fought good fighters, and has one of the longest reigns in heavyweight history."

BG: "He's a pussy. He fights scared."

Fan: "He has one of the highest KO percentages in heavyweight history."

BG: "Doesn't matter. He should just walk guys down and throw a hundred power shots and KO them all in the first round."

Fan: "Dude... that's not boxing. That's toughman competition."

BG: "You don't know shit about boxing. The 80's is where it was at. Pinklon Thomas would've ass raped Wlad!"

Fan: "LOL. Wut?"

BG: "Plus he's going bald, and his wife is a skank. I read it on the internet. She likes girls. She likes them SEXUALLY!"

Fan: "He's not going bald... and his wife is pretty hot. That's pretty cool if she likes girls too. That's kinda hot, bro."

BG: "STFU, you're not a REAL fan. Real fans know Wlad is a joke. Now excuse me while I go masturbate to the thought of a threeway with Shannon Briggs and Razor Ruddock, you FAGGOT!"
04-03-2015, 12:56 PM
BG let me ask who your top 5 heavyweights of all time are

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
04-03-2015, 03:27 PM
The fact that you actually took the time to come up with that nonsense and type it out only proves you have a serious need to defend Wlad at a level that I would never in a million years spend on berating his record.

Since you have so much time....go ahead and pull past post examples of me ripping the guy on his personal life or his hairline. I'll save you the time....they don't exist. I've always given the guy respect as being a good decent person....my issue has always been his comp in relation to his record. If I ever did say something about anything other than his record....it would have been in a clearly joking fashion.....but apparently had you sobbing at night as you stare up out of bed toward the beach scene piggy back Klit poster you have stapled to the ceiling.
04-03-2015, 03:36 PM
Razor Ruddock should still go away.
04-03-2015, 03:44 PM
(04-03-2015 03:27 PM)BGv4.0 Wrote:  The fact that you actually took the time to come up with that nonsense and type it out only proves you have a serious need to defend Wlad at a level that I would never in a million years spend on berating his record.

Since you have so much time....go ahead and pull past post examples of me ripping the guy on his personal life or his hairline. I'll save you the time....they don't exist. I've always given the guy respect as being a good decent person....my issue has always been his comp in relation to his record. If I ever did say something about anything other than his record....it would have been in a clearly joking fashion.....but apparently had you sobbing at night as you stare up out of bed toward the beach scene piggy back Klit poster you have stapled to the ceiling.

I think it may have been a satirical piece BG. Unfortunately as knowledgeable as you are about the HW (and you most definitely are) your credibility on the subject suffers a fatal blow when you keep insisting that Shannon 'I like the taste of hospital food' Briggs should be given a shot at Wlad.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
04-03-2015, 04:00 PM
At least Razor Ruddock is a polite guy.

Shannon Briggs is old trash, and he is a sycophantic dickhead. He needs to go away before even Ruddock does. He shtick is not entertaining, nor is he deserving of anything more but a nosebleed seat to Wlad's next fight.

I hope Tarver beats him, because regardless how irritating he is, at least he was a good color commentator.
04-03-2015, 04:12 PM
I've never insisted Wlad needs to fight Briggs. All I've ever argued is that Briggs is no worse than any other opponents Wlad had beaten. This topic had been beat to death and I was clearly not the ONLY poster on these boards that held that opinion.

In MSG....in America....on Cable....yeah...Id still rather see Briggs than Jennings.....we all know how the fight with Jennings is going to go. Its weeks away and we already know exactly how it will end....in 4-8 rounds with the guy eating jabs and rights while he is held in between until he falls over from accumulated punches.

Sure Briggs most likely does not fair any better but it still makes for a remotely more interesting fight.

The fact that this is the first HW Championship fight that will be shown on tv in the states in YEARS speaks volumes about how impressed the US is with Wlad as a champion. I think sticking an old familiar face in their would have generated more interest. And before anyone pulls out the "he does not need America, he has the Germans card"....that does not count for shit....the Germans love David Hasslehoff and genocide....they have no taste for anything good. Lol
04-03-2015, 04:13 PM
ignore Warlord and answer my question about who youthink is the top 5 greatest heavyweights, I guarantee not all of the 5 have 10 or more elite wins on their records

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Razor Ruddock Returns! Romulus9 13 8,863 05-12-2012 09:48 AM
Last Post: SmartyBeardo

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)