Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Fighters who got f'd up in victory.
05-15-2015, 08:34 PM
RE: Fighters who got f'd up in victory.
Warlord is up on the cards at this point and just landed a KD... shits not looking pretty.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-15-2015, 11:21 PM
I'm just sitting here. Chillin', readin', stayin' quiet.

Go on about your business.
05-16-2015, 02:37 AM
I hope I never get into an argument with Warlord. Ever. From here on in I agree with every damn thing he says. If I don't I keep schtum.

Black
Find all posts by this user
05-16-2015, 03:42 AM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2015 03:44 AM by BGv4.0.)
"The problem was with a select few of you shitting out the line "Lennox fucked Vitali up", which is a patently false turd of a statement shit out in some retard attempt to try and paint the fight in a different light."

This is where the problem comes in....THIS IS YOUR OPINION.....its obvious most do not share it...yet you continue to make a lame attempt to argue it over and over....until it becomes law. Which is never going to happen....which is why I had decided to let it go until I read all the shit slinging you've done when I was away for awhile. You make these statements as if those who don't share your view are conspiring to sway young wayward boxing fans over to some JFK like conspiracy...that says LL totally murdered Vitali who put up no fight whatsoever and just laid down. NOBODY is saying or implying that.....that is the way you seem to read it. A LOT gets lost in type...and maybe this is an example. But when I say LL fucked up Vitali....of course I mean his face, which is why I've posted pics...
I thought that was easily implied and not needing to be spelled out....but some must need it to be. I've always given Vitali credit for fighting hard and giving a hell of a fight....but I've always felt LL fucked him up enough on a physical level to win...which is why I say "fucked him up"....that will never change and all the back and forth it appears will not sway you, me or any if the others that don't share your view. So to quote Sam Elliott in Road House...."Let it the fuck go".
05-16-2015, 07:27 AM
Lol, still going.

It's pretty simple. Some people consider a serious cosmetic injury from a shot 'fucking someone up', others don't consider a serious cosmetic injury as 'fucking someone up'.
Neither is wrong, and that's that.
05-16-2015, 09:07 AM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2015 09:07 AM by JONdaCON.)
This is the fuccing fight game. What do people expect?

Hell im no pro but if i get in a fight i assume I'm coming out afterwards looking more like Brandon Rios and less like Floyd Mayweather jr.
05-16-2015, 01:23 PM
Just Watched Ali Frazier 3... Ali got fucked up pretty good.
05-16-2015, 07:50 PM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2015 08:16 PM by Romulus9.)
(05-16-2015 02:37 AM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  I hope I never get into an argument with Warlord. Ever. From here on in I agree with every damn thing he says. If I don't I keep schtum.

Black

Just have to treat it like the principal in Ferris Bueller's Day Off when trying to smooth things over with who he thinks is Sloane's dad.

"Call me, sir!"

"YES! YES! YES, SIR! YES SIR!"

05-16-2015, 08:36 PM
(05-16-2015 03:42 AM)BGv4.0 Wrote:  "The problem was with a select few of you shitting out the line "Lennox fucked Vitali up", which is a patently false turd of a statement shit out in some retard attempt to try and paint the fight in a different light."

This is where the problem comes in....THIS IS YOUR OPINION.....its obvious most do not share it...yet you continue to make a lame attempt to argue it over and over....until it becomes law. Which is never going to happen....which is why I had decided to let it go until I read all the shit slinging you've done when I was away for awhile. You make these statements as if those who don't share your view are conspiring to sway young wayward boxing fans over to some JFK like conspiracy...that says LL totally murdered Vitali who put up no fight whatsoever and just laid down. NOBODY is saying or implying that.....that is the way you seem to read it. A LOT gets lost in type...and maybe this is an example. But when I say LL fucked up Vitali....of course I mean his face, which is why I've posted pics...
I thought that was easily implied and not needing to be spelled out....but some must need it to be. I've always given Vitali credit for fighting hard and giving a hell of a fight....but I've always felt LL fucked him up enough on a physical level to win...which is why I say "fucked him up"....that will never change and all the back and forth it appears will not sway you, me or any if the others that don't share your view. So to quote Sam Elliott in Road House...."Let it the fuck go".

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)