Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Fighters who got f'd up in victory.
05-13-2015, 11:06 PM
RE: Fighters who got f'd up in victory.
BG, you're playing semantics dude. You claimed Lennox "fucked up" Vitali because he cut him. You can find any example you want, it doesn't make your statement about the fight we were discussing any less asinine.

@Brutal Buttlicker

Same as BG, you're playing semantics. I said find a fight that was legitimately scored where the loser "fucked up" his opponent whilst he himself came out unscathed.

Of course you can find a war where both guys punished each other, and one eventually came out ahead of the other on the cards. That was never my point. That's just face-saving bullshit on your part to justify a retarded statement.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-14-2015, 05:42 AM
Sure Warlord, this is a TOTAL case of "you should see the other guy":uhhuh:

You are delusional to keep arguing this BS. The guy gave a spirited effort but got fucked up in the process....looks like 9 out of 10 boxing minds would agree.
05-14-2015, 09:36 AM
(05-13-2015 11:06 PM)Warlord Wrote:  @Brutal Buttlicker

Same as BG, you're playing semantics. I said find a fight that was legitimately scored where the loser "fucked up" his opponent whilst he himself came out unscathed.

#1 - Awesome that you're still into name calling; I expected no less.

#2 - Actually that's not what you said at all. I already quoted your original statement, which was absurd, and everyone disagreed with it and since then you've amended it ever so slightly with a few different word choices (such as "unscathed") and word placement in an effort to have it appear less absurd. Nice try man.
05-14-2015, 09:36 AM
If they're minds as sharp as yours, I'd be glad to be in the minority.

Lennox was bleeding from the mouth in that fight. Did Vitali fuck him up?

That's my whole point, man. Vitali was cut, but he wasn't getting beat retarded. He was landing hard shots of his own, and he was ahead on the scorecards when the fight got called.

To me, fucked up is what Tyson did to Berbick or Spinks. "Fucked up" a fighter can't happen when both fighters are still going at it, neither has been down, and both have sustained damage. That's a just a fucking fight, dude.

If the boxing minds you know base their opinions purely on damage to the face, then again, I will gladly be the minority. Because damage happens in combat sports. There is a wealth of things that have to be considered besides "damage", especially with older fighters sporting a lot of scar tissue who cut easily.

@Brutal Buttlicker

You started with the disrespectful bullshit dude, so don't get all but hurt about it now. And I'm not changing anything. I'll go dig up my posts if you want to continue this retarded game of semantics, but I laid my position out clearly time and again.

You know there is more to scoring a fight than looking at someone's face, but you want to keep arguing about an extremely subjective term like "fucked someone up" because you're a face-saving peon that can't let it go. Prove me right with another retarded reply.
05-14-2015, 12:25 PM
Geeze his face looks like a virgin's vagina after losing it to a group of rugby players.

But the picture is out of context. Seeing the aftermath its easy to say "damn he got fucced up"... but conversely, just cuz he got a damned good cut(s) doesnt mean he was fucced up.

Watching the fight in its entirety, Vitali was winning up until that point and looked in more control of the fight imo.

With that being said, Cuts dont constitute being 'fucced up'... Marquez looked more "fucced up" in the 4th Pac fight, bloodied, battered and beaten. Yet Pac was the one snoozing.

While i agree "you can get fucced up and still win"... i dont think JUST cuz Vitalis face looked like it went through a meat grinder he was fucced up. More of a freak accident. So i can see where WAR is coming from.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-14-2015, 07:38 PM
No need to dig up anything, it's right here:

(05-10-2015 01:26 PM)Warlord Wrote:  DMarv, how can you you "fuck someone up" and also be behind on the judges' scorecards? Come on, man.

(05-10-2015 01:44 PM)BrutalBodyShots Wrote:  Lots of fighters have fucked up their opponent while being behind on the score cards.

Your original statement followed by my original reply. I see nothing disrespectful from me there, just your ridiculous statement that probably 10 people now have disagreed with and even spawned this thread which is now turning to shit. Bottom line is your definition of "fucked someone up" is different than the rest of us. In your view that makes us all morons. Fabulous, doesn't change the fact that we all disagree with your point of view. And, it's not the end of the world; people disagree with one another all the time on message forums. It is what it is and we move forward.
05-14-2015, 08:35 PM
(05-14-2015 07:38 PM)BrutalBodyShots Wrote:  No need to dig up anything, it's right here:

Your original statement followed by my original reply.

Post ALL OF IT, dude. This intellectual dishonesty has to stop. Cherry picking bits and pieces to bolster your retard argument is just fucking weak.

(05-10-2015 01:26 PM)Warlord Wrote:  DMarv, how can you you "fuck someone up" and also be behind on the judges' scorecards? Come on, man.

(05-10-2015 01:44 PM)BrutalBodyShots Wrote:  Lots of fighters have fucked up their opponent while being behind on the score cards.

(05-10-2015 04:19 PM)Warlord Wrote:  Let's give that intellectual dishonesty an exercise.

What fight, which was legitimately scored, featured a fighter who legitimately lost on the scorecards, yet magically "fucked up his opponent", whilst he himself came out unscathed.

It doesn't exist.

Nor did Lewis "fuck up" Vitali. Fucking up your opponent is not losing 4 out of 6 rounds and then getting lucky that the fight was stopped because of a cut.

And then we have this:

(05-14-2015 07:38 PM)BrutalBodyShots Wrote:  I see nothing disrespectful from me there, just your ridiculous statement that probably 10 people now have disagreed with and even spawned this thread which is now turning to shit.

You see nothing disrespectful because you conveniently left out all your snarky, condescending bullshit.

(05-10-2015 06:53 PM)BrutalBodyShots Wrote:  You didn't say shit about the other guy coming out "unscathed"... Perhaps your definition of "fuck someone up" is simply different than the rest of the world, which seems to be the case and is all good.

Snarky little bastard.

(05-14-2015 07:38 PM)BrutalBodyShots Wrote:  Bottom line is your definition of "fucked someone up" is different than the rest of us.

Cherry picking again, dickhead? Did you miss these comments, or intentionally ignore them? I see a pattern developing, buttlicker.

(05-10-2015 09:26 PM)torvix2000 Wrote:  I think Warlord was referring to an emotional/psychological type of fuck up. It was true that Vitali was physically fucked up but Lewis saw him asking the ref for more rounds. Lewis knew then that in a rematch he would have the toughest time of his life. So, he retired.

(05-11-2015 05:30 AM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  I think both men were putting hurt on each other. I'm pretty sure Vit would say he was fucking Lewis up by outboxing him and Lewis would say he was fucking Vit up by hurting him and busting up his face.

Black

(05-11-2015 05:55 AM)Fitz Wrote:  I don't really think Vitali got fucked up either, just his eye did from one shot. So I do kinda agree with Warlord on this one.

I just personally consider someone getting fucked up is taking a battering and busting someone up over a period of a fight, not really opening a huge cut with one shot.

(05-11-2015 06:49 AM)ViperSniper Wrote:  I wouldn't say Vitali himself got fucked up but his eye definitely was. It was one of the worst I've seen.

(05-14-2015 10:50 AM)ROLLDEEP Wrote:  My definition of being f'd up is a one sided beat down - not so much of a give and take fight like this one was.

(05-14-2015 12:25 PM)JONdaCON Wrote:  Geeze his face looks like a virgin's vagina after losing it to a group of rugby players.

But the picture is out of context. Seeing the aftermath its easy to say "damn he got fucced up"... but conversely, just cuz he got a damned good cut(s) doesnt mean he was fucced up.

Watching the fight in its entirety, Vitali was winning up until that point and looked in more control of the fight imo.

With that being said, Cuts dont constitute being 'fucced up'... Marquez looked more "fucced up" in the 4th Pac fight, bloodied, battered and beaten. Yet Pac was the one snoozing.

While i agree "you can get fucced up and still win"... i dont think JUST cuz Vitalis face looked like it went through a meat grinder he was fucced up. More of a freak accident. So i can see where WAR is coming from.

Now, what were you saying, dickhead?

Quote:In your view that makes us all morons.

No. Just you. And BG.

(05-14-2015 07:38 PM)BrutalBodyShots Wrote:  Fabulous, doesn't change the fact that we all disagree with your point of view.

All meaning who exactly?

Quote:And, it's not the end of the world; people disagree with one another all the time on message forums. It is what it is and we move forward.

Moving forward is the best thing you can do right now, you fucking mosquito.

05-14-2015, 09:09 PM
The biggest one that comes to mind is John Molina v Mickey Bey. Molina lost every round big essentially you can say Bey was fucking him up then bam Molina stops him in the very last round. And also another big one that comes to mind is Mike Weaver v John Tate another fight where Weaver lost the first 14 basically then pulls ot out in 15 just a couple examples. But you can definitely win the fight whilst being fucked up
05-14-2015, 09:17 PM
To get some perspective Meldrick Taylor was in route to winning the fight with Chavez while getting fucked up.

05-14-2015, 10:13 PM
Warlord, everything you posted came AFTER the original statement you wrote and my original reply. I could give two shits about any of that. Your original statement was off and made no sense, which I and others pointed out. Since that original bogus statement you've twisted it, revised it, amended the words and gone on with rants for no reason other than arguing it would seem. If you take your original statement at face value, which I did, it's ridiculous and can be refuted with endless examples as evidenced by this thread specifically designed to give such examples.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)