Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Khan vs Algieri
05-29-2015, 11:03 PM
RE: Khan vs Algieri
Khan has executed the headlock flawlessly

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-29-2015, 11:05 PM
Khan looks flabby. Not cut at all... And very unimpressive. If anything Algieri is impressing.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-29-2015, 11:09 PM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2015 11:12 PM by and the NEW.)
7-3 Khan. Algieri rocked in the 10th.

Algeiri has redeemed himself for sure though as a legitimate top level fighter around 140-147.

Algieri is throwing that right hand like Rocky Marciano!
05-29-2015, 11:15 PM
I've always liked Algeri

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
05-29-2015, 11:17 PM
116-112.

I'd be interested to see what ratings that did on Spike in comparison to UFC shows on Spike.
05-29-2015, 11:19 PM
Fun fight.

Chris won a lot of people over tonight. I'd def watch him again.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-29-2015, 11:22 PM
Well Khan looked kinda shit and Algieri's stock went up. Khan looked bad enough that he is probably starting to look real good to Floyd at this point in time.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
05-29-2015, 11:24 PM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2015 11:24 PM by and the NEW.)
How can Khan's body shape go from what it was in his last two fights, to what it was tonight. That was some hardcore drugs for sure in his last two fights, the extra muscle seemed to increase his ability to take a punch as well. But now he looks like his normal chinny self again.

Mayweather will be licking his lips after that effort.

Hunter has got Khan out of throwing the 1-2-1, which is a punch combination that Pacquiao uses all the time and was one of Khan's most successful combinations as well.
05-29-2015, 11:27 PM
Main event about to start on CBSSN

05-29-2015, 11:31 PM
I had it 117 - 113 Khan. But Algieri's new style was WAY better. Kudo's to JDJ for making him much more watchable.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)