Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Khan vs Algieri
05-30-2015, 12:14 AM
RE: Khan vs Algieri
now y'all are starting to see what chris can do when he's not up against an entire foreign boxing comission. chris looked sharp, he looked strong, he looked vicious and stepped out of that cage. great things are in store for him and bad ones for his opponents.

khan was lucky to get the win tonight. believe that.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-30-2015, 12:26 AM
Khan was lucky? ha ha. Here we go again. Algieri has lost his last two fights because of bad luck!
05-30-2015, 12:30 AM
(05-30-2015 12:26 AM)and the NEW Wrote:  Khan was lucky? ha ha. Here we go again. Algieri has lost his last two fights because of bad luck!

laugh all you want, but chris is starting to make believers out of the heathens. add to the fact that he is young, full of potential and still adapting to jackson's style, and baby you got yourself the recipe for a powerhouse in the welterweight division. come on now.
05-30-2015, 12:32 AM (This post was last modified: 05-30-2015 12:32 AM by and the NEW.)
Algieri is 31, that is hardly young! But fair call if you think he will make waves in the welterweight division.
05-30-2015, 12:41 AM
Kahn got gift IMO.

05-30-2015, 01:35 AM
I was trying to come up with an original joke about Floyd but seems anything I could think of someone has already posted on the Internet. Then I read one thread about Ali's phantom punch revisited. Lol. Floyd has landed more phantom punches than Ali according to compubox.

Now, Khan targets Floyd next. Nobody's gonna watch that fight anymore. I thought Khan might be able to beat Floyd by making the fight boring and long distance and just landing enough more than Floyd. Now, everybody knows that it is 100% sure win for Floyd if he is not KOed even if the opponent outlanded him.
05-30-2015, 01:42 AM (This post was last modified: 05-30-2015 01:43 AM by and the NEW.)
How did you manage to turn a thread about Khan and Algieri into a post that mentions Floyd 6 times?

Big Grin
05-30-2015, 02:01 AM (This post was last modified: 05-30-2015 02:13 AM by JONdaCON.)
It was more of a 7-5 In favor of Khan.. Algieri stocc went up while Khans went down.

After this performance I don't think Khan lands the fight. Possibly Floyd will still take it but id prefer Brook or Thurman.. Maybe even Porter, if he makes a statement against Broner.

At least Floyd has the tendency to picc fighters who come off big wins... Last time Khans stocc went down, he got skipped over for Maidana twice.

Khan thought he could beat Manny's performance.. Instead it showed how much Khan and Pacquiao are WORLDS apart and how much Khan and Floyd are UNIVERSES apart.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-30-2015, 02:21 AM
(05-30-2015 02:01 AM)JONdaCON Wrote:  It was more of a 7-5 In favor of Khan.. Algieri stocc went up while Khans went down.

After this performance I don't think Khan lands the fight. Possibly Floyd will still take it but id prefer Brook or Thurman.. Maybe even Porter, if he makes a statement against Broner.

At least Floyd has the tendency to picc fighters who come off big wins... Last time Khans stocc went down, he got skipped over for Maidana twice.

Khan thought he could beat Manny's performance.. Instead it showed how much Khan and Pacquiao are WORLDS apart and how much Khan and Floyd are UNIVERSES apart.

The thing about Many's performance as well Jon is I don't think he got out of 2nd gear against Algieri.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
05-30-2015, 02:25 AM
Khan's skills are not as sharp as they were since Garcia put him on queer street.

Didn't think Khan had a drastic body change. Just looks like he's settling into the weight, and overall i think he beat a beastly (can't believe i'm saying that) version of Algieri that would've given any top ten Welter fits. I think he's a real 3-1 dog vs Floyd. So if they put him at 5-1 or better i'm gonna lay a little scratch on him.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)