Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Favorite Fringe Fighters
06-10-2015, 12:21 PM
RE: Favorite Fringe Fighters
Rocky Juarez. A super-tough guy who always gave it his best but lost the big ones.

Black
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2015, 09:39 PM
Anybody remember Dale Brown? He was fun, i forget who it was against but i remember watching him give a boxing lesson to a young prospect

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
06-10-2015, 09:53 PM
They're on the fringe of fringe, but I always had a soft spot for Cliff Couser and Ahmed Kaddour. Couser especially.

Always liked Jimmy Thunder too. Maybe I just like dudes who suck at the sport or something, I don't know. I always find myself cheering for dudes who aren't shit and don't have a prayer. Shoulda been born British.
06-10-2015, 10:11 PM
Kaddour is garbage haha, he just fought on tv in some other country not too long ago, loved watching him get beat up on the contender, which speaking of contender alums i always liked Jesse Brinkley

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
06-10-2015, 10:51 PM
I 4got da man, Danny Williamz. He wuz da troot. He wood spud ne1, newhere, netime. 4 real.

-Westside

I PROUDLY present to you, the greatest RBR man in the history of the sport... Brixton fucking Bomber!!!

Posted 07 September 2010 - 08:57 AM

QUOTE (brixtonbomber)
williamz v skeleton, i will b givin my round by round analyziz of da fight

it aint started yet

westside...

skeletonz comin 2 da ring but he aint az good az williamz

westside...

here he comez

here comez da man

westside...

he lookz ready...da man iz ready...he wantz dis

westside...

williamz hit skeleton n skeleton hit williamz but williamz done betta

westside...

williamz iz lettin skeleton hit him on purpoze so he can wear him out later

westside...

williamz iz jabbin skeletonz head off now dis iz vintage williamz

bang

westside...

williamz hit skelton wiv a one two combination and nearly killed skeleton hiz head nearly fell off williamz will kill him williamz iz da man

westside...

at da halfway stage now and williamz iz winnin wiv hiz supreem jab williamz iz da man

westside...

williamz pretended to loze dat round to trick skeleton williamz iz da man

westside...

i fink da canvas iz a bit slippery coz williamz keepz fallin over and da ring waz loose

westside...

williamz iz pretendin to loze now itz a trick...skeletonz fightin dirty he iz a brave man 2 annoy da brixton bomber

westside...

they both hit each other in diz round but williamz iz better

westside...

it waz a slip and williamz iz winnin an other good round 4 da brixton bomber

westside...

lazt round now itz equal it could go either way come on williamz u r da man

westside...

williamz nearly knocked out skeleton he hammered him but da round ended skeletonz head twisted round 360 degreez

westside...

williamz done it he won da fight he iz da man i knew u could do it williamz u r da brixton bomber

westside...

it waz a split decision i forget da scorez tho

westside...

williamz nearly killed him at da end he waz gone but da bell went

westside...

I fucking cried reading that again. So FUCKING epic. Calling Skelton "skeleton", and so succinctly pointing out how each pugilist was hitting the other, but that Williamz iz better.

Fuck you, Shakespeare. You never met brixtonbomber.

And fuck you too, Jack1000, wherever the fuck you are you jealous prick, for banning brixtonbomber.

"You're right, Ben! Can I suck your dick?"

And fuck you, Decagon, wherever you are, you fucking communist pig. Fuck you just because.
06-10-2015, 11:30 PM
(06-10-2015 12:21 PM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  Rocky Juarez. A super-tough guy who always gave it his best but lost the big ones.

Black

Please go and douse yourself in petrol and then get someone to throw a match on you.

Ahem..............and now on to other matters. Clarence 'Bones' Adams.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
06-11-2015, 02:31 AM
(06-10-2015 11:30 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  Please go and douse yourself in petrol and then get someone to throw a match on you.

Ahem..............and now on to other matters. Clarence 'Bones' Adams.

Jeez. Poor Blackbelt is not getting much love from Ollie at the moment. Have I offended your feminist sensibilities?

;D

Black
06-11-2015, 02:37 AM
Westside lol
06-11-2015, 04:23 AM
(06-11-2015 02:31 AM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  Jeez. Poor Blackbelt is not getting much love from Ollie at the moment. Have I offended your feminist sensibilities?

;D

Black

Rocky Juarez should offend everyone's sensibilities.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Top 10 Favorite Fighters Of All Time BigG 12 7,888 06-22-2012 04:11 PM
Last Post: Fitz

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)