Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Mayweather-Berto
08-09-2015, 05:11 PM
RE: Mayweather-Berto
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2015, 05:40 PM
HBO blew their wad early. Which is ironic cuz I'm sure they made a killing in the May-Pac fight... Even with having yo share with Showtime.. Their % probably netted them more of a profit then all the other fights combined.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-28-2015, 06:05 AM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2015 06:05 AM by and the NEW.)
I'm looking forward to this fight now. I think it will be entertaining as hell.
08-28-2015, 02:22 PM
I agree. I think Floyd is gonna put on an offensive show for his last fight... I'm thinking he's gonna Tee off on him Gatti style.
08-29-2015, 03:26 PM
I think Floyd wont give a fuck to be honest. I could see him just take it easy this one, probably like the Pac fight.
08-29-2015, 09:13 PM
He's gonna break both hands on Bertos big ass hard head. That's why he plans on retiring. Hes gonna unleash.
08-29-2015, 09:17 PM
Floyd unleash?

That's silly. He will do what he always does.
08-29-2015, 09:19 PM
Floyd has been wanting to whoop Bertos ass for a couple years now. Idk what Berto did to Floyd but he's gonna put on an offensive show.
08-30-2015, 03:15 AM
(08-29-2015 09:13 PM)JONdaCON Wrote:  He's gonna break both hands on Bertos big ass hard head. That's why he plans on retiring. Hes gonna unleash.

The only thing Floyd unleashes on is Bieber's ass.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
08-30-2015, 07:30 AM
(08-29-2015 09:19 PM)JONdaCON Wrote:  Floyd has been wanting to whoop Bertos ass for a couple years now. Idk what Berto did to Floyd but he's gonna put on an offensive show.

He didn't do anything.

He was just the right kind of opponent for a period of time...then he got handled by Victor Ortiz and blew it. But he came back to beat Zaveck...and then he lost to Guerrero. Then he came back against Karass ready to look great...but he lost, and he got hurt.

But now, things are different. With wins against Lopez and some other dude whose name I never knew, he is healthy and not on a losing streak. The promotion on this fight is non-existent, ticket sales are bad, and it looks like the PPV is trending poorly.

I have to assume Showtime granted Floyd this fight if he got in the ring with Pac, because as a stand alone event it is going to be a money loser for them.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)