Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thomas Hauser on the USADA, anti-doping and Mayweather
09-22-2015, 01:59 AM
RE: Thomas Hauser on the USADA, anti-doping and Mayweather
Do you guys know what saline is? Saline is used in practically all IV's, and it's arguably the best solution to use for all IV's.

Anyway, let's just assume everyone in the world is doped up and call it a day.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-22-2015, 04:14 AM
Floyd was officially 150 something like 2 or 3 weeks out from the fight. Can anybody please explain the fuck why he would need that much saline for dehydration. The dude looked fine at the weigh-in. I'm just baffled why no-one from Floyd's team seems to be able to come up with a reasonable explanation for this?

AND if he was so dehydrated why not just drink a bottle of Gatorade? That's some shady shit and if it was Manny caught doing the same thing you just know Floyd's team would have gone banana's, shit would have been blowing up on FightHype; Ben would've had so much cum dribbling down his face as he sat hunched over his keyboard and if you believe anything otherwise you're borderline retarded.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
09-22-2015, 05:09 AM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2015 05:14 AM by torvix2000.)
Even USADA, before this I.V.-gate scandal, was wary of saline solution.
09-22-2015, 05:16 AM
(09-22-2015 05:09 AM)torvix2000 Wrote:  Even USADA, before this I.V.-gate scandal, was wary of saline solution.

I don't think Vada even allow it for that very reason, oh well according to Imperius nothing to be suspicious of.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
09-22-2015, 05:18 AM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2015 05:20 AM by torvix2000.)
The doping system developed by Lance Armstrong and company is very sophisticated. Today, if you have the same influence as Floyd's on the testing system, you may as well announce to the whole world that you are doping. Otherwise, you would not have done what Floyd did.
09-23-2015, 12:49 PM
(09-22-2015 01:59 AM)Imperius3 Wrote:  Do you guys know what saline is? Saline is used in practically all IV's, and it's arguably the best solution to use for all IV's.

Anyway, let's just assume everyone in the world is doped up and call it a day.

however he could not possibly been so dehydrated that he should have needed an IV and it violates WADA which he demanded.
09-24-2015, 11:49 AM
What do you guys think Floyd weighed on fight night? You'd think 165-167 based on all this dehydration crap but I find that hard to believe.
09-24-2015, 11:58 AM
I don't think I've even seen his fight weight at 159, usually 155-156
09-24-2015, 03:03 PM
(09-24-2015 11:58 AM)gravytrain Wrote:  I don't think I've even seen his fight weight at 159, usually 155-156

Well part of the problem is that lately he hasn't been allowing himself to be weighed on fight night, so I guess we really don't know. The only one I remember clearly which was a few years back at this point was against Ortiz where Mayweather on fight night was 150. I'd imagine that having filled out a little more at Welter over the last several years he's somewhere in the mid 150's like you said... but no where near the 160-165 average range that you typically see Welters enter the ring at.

I guess my point is that if he's cutting 10 pounds or less, which is more than likely the case since that's been how Mayweather has rolled his entire career, he shouldn't be significantly dehydrated.

I just looked up a bunch of his old fight night weights, even when Mayweather was fighting at 130 he was only putting on 6-9 pounds and coming in at the mid-upper 130's. In his fights against Castillo at 135 he only put on 3 pounds between weigh in and fight night. For his fights at 140 he typically came in at 145. For his first couple of fights at 147 he came in at the same he weighed in at or 1-3 pounds more the following night. He's basically never been a significant weight-cutting type of guy so I'd be surprised if late in his career that has changed.
10-13-2015, 10:33 AM
Hauser doesn't seem like he is going to let this die.

http://www.boxnation.com/boxing-news/was...ust-usada/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Floyd Mayweather, Showtime, and the Nevada State Athletic Commission - Hauser Method 10 7,507 10-02-2014 12:42 AM
Last Post: Dickagon
  What is Al Haymon Planning? (article by Thomas Hauser) Fitz 2 2,754 07-10-2014 10:54 AM
Last Post: Snoop

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)