Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Andre Ward vs Carl Froch
01-05-2012, 10:25 AM
Andre Ward vs Carl Froch
Spyder Wrote:Froch really is a good loser.

Which I've been saying all along...
I can't say it enough...I really liked Froch before the Dirrell fight...but his incredibly dirty tactics in that one and his attitude afterwards changed all that...then, there was all the whining about the Kessler fight...where they put on the highest level bum fight I'd seen in ages...

He turned me back around after this one though...he lost with Dignity and Grace.

STEVENSKI Wrote:I think Froch is a winner myself. Yes he may have lost the S6 final but he carries himself with class & dignity that many other so called champions don't. He gives 100% each time he fights & makes the most of his somewhat limited skills. That to me is a winner. Yes he offered excuses for losing & valid ones accurately stating that his timing was never right that night but full credit to Ward for beating him fair & square. It takes a real man to admit defeat & to do so in a classy way adds to his standing in my eyes.

Ward also carries himself like a champion & I am not a fan of Wards but he is a class fighter & one day may well find himself on top of the P4P heap as he has the skills & ability to do so.

Bute is a punk pure & simple. A fucking homer who travels the path of least resistance & somehow feels that he is top dog at 168. News flash he isn't & should be treated with the contempt that he sorely deserves.

If CEO & I band together on this one we all know Bute is sailing a sinking ship that is gonna get a torpedo up his arse to hasten his journey into obscurity.
Bute doesn't have a chance in Hell...he can only continue to avoid strong comp or retire to escape what we've laid upon him...

Back to Froch though...all things considered...I believe he's reached that Eubank/Benn Level...

Without a doubt, he is one of Britain's very best of the last 25 years...only surpassed by Lewis and Calzaghe...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2012, 10:29 AM
Andre Ward vs Carl Froch
Bute has one over on the others in 168. Thats his following in canada and the $$$ it generates
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Andre Ward Retires blackbelt2003 67 24,709 12-10-2017 02:11 AM
Last Post: and the NEW
  Andre Ward Retires JD 2 1,492 09-21-2017 04:02 PM
Last Post: The Conscience
  Andre Ward-Sulivan Barrera ViperSniper 67 37,142 04-24-2016 09:05 AM
Last Post: and the NEW

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)