Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Poll: Does any version of Chad Dawson beat Adonis Stevenson?
Yes
No
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Stevenson-Dawson: The right place at the right time?
11-16-2016, 06:56 PM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2016 06:58 PM by ViperSniper.)
RE: Stevenson-Dawson: The right place at the right time?
(11-16-2016 06:00 PM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  Nah, Jermaine > Chad.

Jermaine went 36 nip and tuck rounds with close-to-prime Hops and Winky. That is elite level shit.

Black

I don't know black, Chad Dawson has beaten Dicanou, Adamek, Tarver x2, Johnson x2 & Hopkins all convincingly!

Dawson was the much more skilled & talented and would edge him with the better career too. Other than Hopkins, Taylor always struggled against smaller guys also..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-17-2016, 12:49 AM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2016 12:49 AM by JONdaCON.)
Guys... you should know by now that 90% of Vipers "polls" should be in Things Not Thread Worthy.

Im surprised he hasnt made a poll about whether or not we actually like his polls and threads. That would be FAR more exciting then one pertaining to Chad "Non Chalant" Dawson..

But i digress.....

As much as it pains me to admit, He does breathe SOME semblance of life into theirs forums, especially during these lulls at the end of the boxing year....

And to answer your question, NO.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-17-2016, 01:45 AM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2016 06:41 PM by ViperSniper.)
Pains you to admit? Alright LOL! I come here to chat boxing, not to talk about myself or cause shit! Whether things are worthy to you or anyone, doesn't actually matter to me. I love hearing peoples opinions and it's nice to know I can get those opinions here..even from you or anyone else here that can't help themselves from criticizing myself or my posts! But yes, wheher I post or not, my name does come up a fair bit lol. Thanks for contributing and keeping these zombified boards breathing!
11-17-2016, 07:52 AM
Whether.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
11-17-2016, 11:51 AM
You know I like giving you shyt VS. You have to take the grunt of it since Fitzy is not around.
11-22-2016, 10:24 PM
DAMMIT VIPER, your multiple Dawson threads have brought Chad bacc to relevancy with a fight being signed vs Fonfara. Man i hope Fonfara destroys him into retirement for good..
11-22-2016, 11:17 PM
That's actually a decent matchup! Chad seems pretty broken and done now & Fonfara is no push over. I've unfortunately got Fonfara in this matchup!
11-24-2016, 05:55 AM
(11-22-2016 11:17 PM)ViperSniper Wrote:  That's actually a decent matchup! Chad seems pretty broken and done now & Fonfara is no push over. I've unfortunately got Fonfara in this matchup!

Chad is gonna be eating baby food after this fight. Stick a fork in him, he's done.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
11-24-2016, 02:38 PM
I like Fonfara.

I hope he busts up Dawson and gets another title shot. I think the Joe Smith thing was an aberation.

Black
11-26-2016, 06:23 AM
Does Fonfara stop Dawson then?..

I say if Fonfara doesn't stop him, he will lay some hurt on Dawson till the final bell! I lean to yes!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Marciano-Louis: Right place, right time for Rocky? ViperSniper 10 5,828 01-13-2017 11:14 PM
Last Post: Warlord
  Kovalev-Hopkins: Right place at the right time? ViperSniper 17 9,894 12-01-2016 05:55 AM
Last Post: lloyd mayflower
  Hopkins vs Dawson, Talk time is over! BrotherCane 80 45,916 05-06-2012 01:46 PM
Last Post: boxingcritic

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)