Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Which other boxing forums do you visit?
02-28-2017, 03:49 PM
RE: Which other boxing forums do you visit?
@WiperSniper

I don't think I was generalizing. I thought I was very specific. Ahh well, do stick around, please. I'm sure Ollie will apologize soon for being called an alcoholic. It was certainly very disrespectful of him to go and get himself accused of being a pre-natal alky baby.

I don't know what he was thinking, trying to degrade an otherwise respectable forum about men getting punched in the face for a living. He should have known what a sensitive group of people fight fans are.

Ollie, you simply must get in here and apologize. You've obviously gone overboard. You knew that rational debating was going to upset everyone, and you crossed a line too far when you forced ATN to insult you like that.

Calling WhipperSnapper a dingleberry wasn't very nice either. Show some class for once, like Decagon, SmarmyWeirdo, and BigG.

Now, all taken care of. Back to respectable conversation, gentleman.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2017, 04:08 PM
lol
02-28-2017, 04:39 PM
Viper is sensitive after all these years of being the beta brother.
02-28-2017, 07:13 PM
(02-28-2017 09:26 AM)ViperSniper Wrote:  Gold standard?? No, I said they were good additions who knew their shit. Decagon was like an encyclopedia & SmartyBeardos boxing nicknames were quality lol

I didn't bring up the Mosley/Toney thread due to ATN calling Ollie an alcoholic (I wasn't even aware Ollie was an alcoholic!) don't know

I brought the thread up as one of the examples of a why the boards have gone down by threads being clogged up with witch hunting and trolling with no good discussion, which is what happened in that thread. Ollie loves dishing it out, so it's hardly surprising that he got it back his way..just like you and Dec.

You know a few years ago I commented here that I had given up drinking, now I drink maybe once, twice a year tops. Shoot at the same time I gave up meat and dairy as well, maybe I was having some type of existentialist mid-life crisis, LOL. Anyhoo apparently making a lifestyle choice automatically qualifies me for alcoholism and more interesting some type of fetal alcohol syndrome. Who knew? lol

And please, please show me how I was 'dishing it out' in that thread? I was keeping it very civil actually, I wasn't the one that went off the deep end. However what you don't see me doing is complaining about it, I'll leave that to the more sensitive souls like yourself and ATN. I don't mind what you say about me, say what you like, call me an alcoholic, drug addict deadbeat, I couldn't give two shits, it is a boxing message board FFS. Once I log off I forget all about it.

And I'll remind you despite all the personal shit ATN was firing at me it was YOU making a plea for ME to play nice while completely ignoring the crap your good buddy was mouthing off about in the Mosley thread. That's some SJW logic if ever I saw it lol In fact I can't remember the last time I attacked someone as personally as ATN attacked me, yet I'M the bad guy?? (I must admit though, 'dingelberry' is pretty vicious. I hope you're not too traumatized.) You're cherry picking your examples very carefully while conveniently ignoring the behaviour of some of the posters that you do like.

(02-28-2017 03:49 PM)Warlord Wrote:  @WiperSniper

I don't think I was generalizing. I thought I was very specific. Ahh well, do stick around, please. I'm sure Ollie will apologize soon for being called an alcoholic. It was certainly very disrespectful of him to go and get himself accused of being a pre-natal alky baby.

I don't know what he was thinking, trying to degrade an otherwise respectable forum about men getting punched in the face for a living. He should have known what a sensitive group of people fight fans are.

Ollie, you simply must get in here and apologize. You've obviously gone overboard. You knew that rational debating was going to upset everyone, and you crossed a line too far when you forced ATN to insult you like that.

Calling WhipperSnapper a dingleberry wasn't very nice either. Show some class for once, like Decagon, SmarmyWeirdo, and BigG.

Now, all taken care of. Back to respectable conversation, gentleman.

You're right Warlord, I sincerely apologize for being called an alcoholic, it was highly insensitive and callous of me. drunklol

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
02-28-2017, 08:15 PM
(02-28-2017 07:13 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  You know a few years ago I commented here that I had given up drinking, now I drink maybe once, twice a year tops. Shoot at the same time I gave up meat and dairy as well, maybe I was having some type of existentialist mid-life crisis, LOL. Anyhoo apparently making a lifestyle choice automatically qualifies me for alcoholism and more interesting some type of fetal alcohol syndrome. Who knew? lol

And please, please show me how I was 'dishing it out' in that thread? I was keeping it very civil actually, I wasn't the one that went off the deep end. However what you don't see me doing is complaining about it, I'll leave that to the more sensitive souls like yourself and ATN. I don't mind what you say about me, say what you like, call me an alcoholic, drug addict deadbeat, I couldn't give two shits, it is a boxing message board FFS. Once I log off I forget all about it.

And I'll remind you despite all the personal shit ATN was firing at me it was YOU making a plea for ME to play nice while completely ignoring the crap your good buddy was mouthing off about in the Mosley thread. That's some SJW logic if ever I saw it lol In fact I can't remember the last time I attacked someone as personally as ATN attacked me, yet I'M the bad guy?? (I must admit though, 'dingelberry' is pretty vicious. I hope you're not too traumatized.) You're cherry picking your examples very carefully while conveniently ignoring the behaviour of some of the posters that you do like.

You're right Warlord, I sincerely apologize for being called an alcoholic, it was highly insensitive and callous of me. drunklol

It does not surprise me the slightest you're going through a midlife crisis..it's shown.

You're cherry picking arguments by focusing on ONE thread and not focusing on the fourms like I originally brought up. You also want to ignore the fact that you aren't a shit stirrer or that you haven't been following and hounding me for YEARS? For what?? You know better than anyone else why you do what you do!
02-28-2017, 08:42 PM
I think it's funny that the Mosley/Toney thread has got more attention than any fight has in a long time.
02-28-2017, 08:59 PM
(02-28-2017 08:15 PM)ViperSniper Wrote:  It does not surprise me the slightest you're going through a midlife crisis..it's shown.

You're cherry picking arguments by focusing on ONE thread and not focusing on the fourms like I originally brought up. You also want to ignore the fact that you aren't a shit stirrer or that you haven't been following and hounding me for YEARS? For what?? You know better than anyone else why you do what you do!
Wait, what? I'm completely out of the loop on this one. Ollie and Viper have beef that's been going on for years???

That last line needs some 'splaning. It sounds like a soup opera cliff hanger if I've ever heard one! Like shit is about to hit the fan...

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-28-2017, 09:11 PM
(02-28-2017 08:59 PM)Spyder Wrote:  Wait, what? I'm completely out of the loop on this one. Ollie and Viper have beef that's been going on for years???

That last line needs some 'splaning. It sounds like a soup opera cliff hanger if I've ever heard one! Like shit is about to hit the fan...

Yeah I need it explained as well!! Obviously I've been living rent-free in that poor fucker's head, for years lollol I give him no more nor no less attention than anyone else on these boards. In fact I think I probably give Lloyd more shit for no other crime than being Scottish, yet he takes the banter good naturedly and throws it back. Gee I better back off Wiper though, seems like he's on the verge of a mental meltdown with his hallucinations and paranoid delusions. The kid's clearly doing it tough right now.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
02-28-2017, 10:21 PM

friends
02-28-2017, 11:52 PM
Huh

Is it drugs?

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)