Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

HEAVYWEIGHT ACTION!!!!!
03-29-2019, 08:01 PM
RE: HEAVYWEIGHT ACTION!!!!!
Rom and I had a conversation about this

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-29-2019, 08:17 PM (This post was last modified: 03-29-2019 08:19 PM by ViperSniper.)
(03-29-2019 08:01 PM)TheTeddyBear Wrote:  Rom and I had a conversation about this

Even that Kate Abdo chic who interviewed Spence & Porter is another. Both on networks & internet channels!

I remember yearrs back there was this chic from England who was stunning and would breakdown boxing fights on Youtube in very great depth and was borderline hypnotizing to watch lmao. I have tried finding her vids and had noo luck!
03-30-2019, 07:14 PM
Anyone catch the bite that happened in the Price-Ali fight, that ended in DQ???
03-30-2019, 08:07 PM
(03-29-2019 08:17 PM)ViperSniper Wrote:  Even that Kate Abdo chic who interviewed Spence & Porter is another. Both on networks & internet channels!

I remember yearrs back there was this chic from England who was stunning and would breakdown boxing fights on Youtube in very great depth and was borderline hypnotizing to watch lmao. I have tried finding her vids and had noo luck!

Jackie something-or-rather. A long haired brunette with 'come fuck me' eyes.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
03-30-2019, 08:17 PM
(03-30-2019 08:07 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  Jackie something-or-rather. A long haired brunette with 'come fuck me' eyes.

Possibly!! Yeah she had those eyes for sure lol..also had dark hair and a healthy looking rack too!

This was going way back as one of the fights she had broken down was Khan-Judah lol.

She was accused of not actually liking or following boxing (as she was too hot and knowledgeable) & that she would get her breakdowns from a partner but she had denied it lol

She had that strong English accent, big looks and in depth breakdowns!!..
03-30-2019, 10:33 PM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2019 10:37 PM by JONdaCON.)
Shout out to Rosie Perez.. a TRUE boxing aficionado. She's always been ugly to me but she was still really sexy when she wanted to be. Lol

VIPER, Kash bit Price 4 FUCCING TIMES!.. you could see the bite Mark's clear as day. What a POS Ali turned out to be. Smh

The worse part about it was Price was gassed after 2 rds... Ali was coming on a bit in the end there. Price was there for the taking but now he lives to fight another day.

He should fight Wilder at Wembley.. LMAO
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-06-2019, 08:17 AM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2019 08:18 AM by ViperSniper.)
https://fightnews.com/usyk-makes-heavywe...y-25/43075

Usyk has his Heavyweight debut May 25th against Carlos Takam. How does this one go down??
04-06-2019, 08:36 AM
Usyk makes Takam look silly but has a couple of worrying moments.
04-06-2019, 02:16 PM
This fight tells us nothing. Takam is shit.

Usyk should've gone straight to Povetkin. We need to see how he handles size and skill at HW. Fighting a guy your size with less skill tells us nothing.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-06-2019, 08:02 PM
I'm okay with this fight. No need to test his limits early in what should be his new home for the rest of his career.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The ChuCha Room is still taking action SmartyBeardo 2 2,170 11-12-2011 08:08 PM
Last Post: the ollie reed fan club

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)