Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Sexual escapades
07-08-2019, 06:29 PM
RE: Sexual escapades
(07-08-2019 04:43 AM)ViperSniper Wrote:  Nah I unfortunately ended up with the medicine ball shaped chic from the bar..her hot friend was laying on the couch, expecting her bf to get home. Plus, the plus sized one didn't seem like the sharing type!..

Yes..3 thrusts is not my proudest moment. But I wouldn't admit that if I didn't know what I'm capable of!

I've had the problem the other way too, countless times!
I've even resorted to faking it twice just to finish up!!.

Did you have to make a fake cum face so the chick believed it? LOL

(07-08-2019 12:10 PM)Warlord Wrote:  So this is my early ejaculation story. It happened with a client named Cindy. She was in her very early 20's. Unlike Rachel, Cindy was an instant attraction. She had huge, perfectly tanned/bronzed tits and skin, especially for a Chinese girl. Her hair was dyed a light kind of reddish/brown color. She had these pouty lips too that were just amazing. Her makeup was professional, her tits were on full display, and she had perfectly shaped legs. She was, at the time, and maybe even today, one of the sexiest girls I've ever met.

Actually I thought she was out of my league, even with me being a good looking white guy in China (which already puts you in unicorn territory.)

I was very self-conscious talking to her that first time. Every smooth line I had with previous clients felt stupid and hollow when I used them. If I made an impression of any kind on her I couldn't see it. Anyway, I gave her the spiel and that was that.

Every one of my buddies that I worked with was as enamored with her as me. We had these glass-walled offices that you could walk by and see through, and those idiots just kept walking by shaking their head that I was the lucky bastard in there consulting with her. Of course they also, as was our custom, did everything they could to distract me, make me laugh, or just do something in general to make me embarrass myself, lol.

Anyway, I'm done with the consultation and I'm like, fuck, welp, I'll never see her again.

A couple days later and they're like we got her, she's a VIP, and she wants you. HOLY shit. Unreal. You know, this is absolutely one of the reasons why I believe in God, no joke. Shit like this. I was so gutted thinking I would not see her again, she was that gorgeous. And as has happened so often in my life, when I really want something, I always seem to get it.

So anyway, I'll try to cut this a bit shorter and get to the action. It was pretty clear early on I had, against all expectations, apparently made a good impression on her. Here are some of the things that happened in general and specifically on the road to sex.

1.) If she wanted to talk, she came to the office, leaned on the counter or something else, and stared at me with those pouty lips. She never said anything. She would just stare at me until I stopped working, look over at her, and get up to go meet with her.

2.) One time I wasn't available to meet with her in the office, so she sent me a text and asked where I was. I said I was out with another client and I wouldn't be back in the office today. She asked if I was having fun, and I said no. She asked why, and then said, "Oh I know, because I'm not there."

3.) The first time we had lunch together she took my left hand, checked for a wedding ring, saw the wedding ring, and then turned it over so the diamond side was face down. When we got in the taxi to go back to the office, we were sitting in the back and she just turned her head, leaned over, and licked my cheek. Very suddenly, so I wasn't ready. She fucking licked me. I looked at her, she laughed, and then lunged forward and licked me again. Goddamn, boys. Goddamn.

4.) The licking thing happened more than once. I knew something was going to happen every time we got in a fucking taxi. Like, one time, she tried to reach towards my pants and tugged at the the waistband and asked me what color underwear I was wearing, and then started guessing. Of course I started talking about her underwear color and the dirty talk just went from there.

As we're talking she is leaning into me with her elbow and arm resting on my thigh, looking up at me. So I'm starting to get hard, and again, by divine intervention I guess, the taxi swerves and her arm slips off my thigh and onto my crotch, and she immediately feels my raging boner. So rather than remove her arm, she just starts to feel my boner, moving her arm back and forth across it. She's looking forward as she does this, so I can't make eye contact or be like what are you doing? She never uses her hand, I guess just to tease me or something. Anyway, that's a typical taxi ride with her.

5.) When we had sex (I mentioned this to Ollie before I think), she sent me an email with a selfie of her in a nightie from Victoria's Secret, and a screenshot of Google maps with directions from my office to the hotel she was staying in.

She had actually asked me before if I wanted to have sex with her. I don't remember exactly how she said it (never used the word sex), I just remember her touching my crotch and saying, "I want to kiss you there." I just laughed at the time because we were out in public walking back to my office after having lunch in the building next door.

So anyway, I go to the hotel and meet her and we hug, my dick pushing against her stomach, and she reminded me that I laughed at her the last time we talked about doing it, and said if I say no again, she's going to rape me. I did not say no.

She strips down to her panties (cheetah striped, if I remember correctly) and pulls out a condom from her purse. I toss it to the floor (fuck that shit) and get her panties off and get to work. Two things. One, her pussy is dripping. To this day, I have never been with a girl who was wetter. It was dripping down her thighs. Two, her tits were perfect, except she had small areolas, about the size of nickels, I guess. I like big areolas, so that is perhaps the one small criticism I might have of an otherwise perfect specimen. (Oh yeah, she was bald. Pussy was completely shaved. And she didn't have big pussy lips either. She basically just had a gash in her crotch and that was it. It was nice, let's put it that way.)

The minute I pushed into her she whispers in my ear, "faster, deeper." I, of course, oblige.

I bet you think this is where I nut and embarrass myself. No. No, sir. Not yet. In general, like Ollie, I can fuck a girl as long or short as I want. Literally. I'm not some badass with women by any stretch. I have an average sized weiner, if I had to guess. But control is (usually) something I have in spades.

So anyway, the first time we did it, I think was right around an hour. I had to get back to work so I couldn't push it much longer. Of course, she was absolutely shocked that I lasted that long. She had never been with a white guy before, and I reckon her Chinese boyfriend(s), as usual, probably nutted within seconds, if not before penetration. She was hanging all over me, being clingy as fuck after that, like she was absolutely in love.

I got out of there and came back the next day. I don't know what on God's green Earth happened. Maybe it was because I took the whole day off and was just expecting a sexual marathon or something, but I was rock fucking hard on the drive over to hotel. I have rarely ever been that hard. It was literally hurting, aching, throbbing.

I get there and she answers the door in that nightie and it comes right off. I'm on her like a rapist. I get in her and, maybe not in three thrusts like Viper, but not many more either. I'm in, and as requested, I go to push DEEP inside her, and I hit it at this perfect angle that has never again been duplicated. I am balls deep on the plunge, she gasps like I hit the G-spot, immediately starts orgasming, and I feel that tingle in my dick, and I know right then it's over. I pull out and blast her and it's all over before we even really got started.

She is shocked and can't hide it, especially after the day before. I don't even know what I said, if anything, but fuck was it embarrassing. She slayed me. Slayed me. I have never had that happen, before or since.

And then... and then... she goes down and starts blowing me. She's licking my cummy dick with her pussy juice on it, and then starts sucking. I would guess it was probably 5 minutes or less from the time I nutted to the time I was hard again. She got on top of me, impaled herself on my dick, and we were back at it. I never pushed that deep into her again, and we went all day. I got there at noon and it was getting dark outside when we finally finished.

And she was ragged. Hair disheveled, makeup sweated completely off, and her cheeks scratched raw from the stubble on my face. But man was it good. And though I was completely embarrassed and ashamed of our first go around, I feel like I was able to redeem myself by the end.

And that's the story of me ejaculating prematurely.

P.S. I forgot to mention something about Cindy. It has no bearing on the story whatsoever, but it was something she did that drove me crazy (in a good way.)

She always referred to herself in the third person. She would say or send me messages like “Cindy loves you”, “Cindy misses you.” “Do you miss Cindy?” “Do you ever think about Cindy?”

It made what is generally very annoying, typical female bullshit into really sweet, endearing, cute little exchanges.

P.P.S. Cindy was one of the girls Rachel said, “She’s hot, huh?” to me about.

I started fucking Cindy before Rachel, and Rachel knew I was fucking her when we started fucking.

Rachel didn’t care, but Cindy sure did. lol Different story, though. Don’t know why I even brought that last bit up, actually.

Fucking a hot chick like Cindy made you more desirable to Rachel. Women are weird that way. That feeling you get when you are about to bang a chick that you genuinely feel is out of your league, there is no better feeling. Climbing My Everest wouldn't feel better than that.

You must have looked exhausted when you gop home to the missus.

'How was your day?"

'Draining.' LOL

I've been menacing to ask you dude, without necessarily telling us your occupation what type of industry took you all the way over to China?

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2019, 07:21 PM
We just signed recently signed a contract with the Saudi Royal Navy, so I definitely don’t want to say much at all because of the stringent background checks they do, but as vaguely as I can put it we’re in the communication industry.

The first company I consulted for was a German multinational software company that had its Asian headquarters in Shanghai. That’s how I initially ended up in China. We expanded from there.

I’m actually able to do most of my work remotely now, which is why I was able to move back to the States. I still have my apartment in Shanghai, but I haven’t been back for several years already.

I don’t miss China, but I sure miss the girls there. It was a great time to be alive.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
07-08-2019, 07:53 PM
(07-08-2019 07:21 PM)Warlord Wrote:  We just signed recently signed a contract with the Saudi Royal Navy, so I definitely don’t want to say much at all because of the stringent background checks they do, but as vaguely as I can put it we’re in the communication industry.

The first company I consulted for was a German multinational software company that had its Asian headquarters in Shanghai. That’s how I initially ended up in China. We expanded from there.

I’m actually able to do most of my work remotely now, which is why I was able to move back to the States. I still have my apartment in Shanghai, but I haven’t been back for several years already.

I don’t miss China, but I sure miss the girls there. It was a great time to be alive.

I get the general gist ;-) Young, a pocket full of $$$ and considered a unicorn in a city full of randy woman. Yep I guess that is a good time to be alive, haha.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
07-08-2019, 08:23 PM
On yeah, and what you said earlier was absolutely correct. When you’re taken, it absolutely drives women wild.

Women instinctively want a man who can take care of them. When they meet a guy they know can do that, a guy who has a proven track record, that’s all she wrote.

They also love getting the attention of married men, because as we talked about earlier, it makes them feel truly desired. They feel powerful.

Most of them don’t know that the overwhelming majority of men are never going to leave their wives. For men who cheat, it is purely physical. A man can cheat and still love his wife just as much as the day he married her. It isn’t an emotional betrayal. Women can’t understand that though, because their betrayals are always emotional. They’ll only cheat after they’ve fallen out of love with a man.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
07-09-2019, 02:33 AM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2019 03:53 AM by ViperSniper.)
(07-08-2019 06:29 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  Did you have to make a fake cum face so the chick believed it? LOL

Yeah, had to do the whole expression on the face & sound of relief..but apparently I didn't do a very good job of acting because she was on to it instantly!

So that makes me 1-1 with getting away with faking it lol
07-09-2019, 04:23 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2019 04:31 PM by blackbelt2003.)
Loving these stories, and grateful for everyone being so candid!

I'm a pretty vanilla guy when it comes to sex. I like what I like, and that's it.

This is probably down to several reasons. One, I suffer (and always have done) from retarded ejaculation. I read stories of three pumps and done and that makes me wistfully look at the sky and think 'if only'. Half an hour of slamming away and I'm still nowhere near close. Its fucking shit, sometimes.

Whether that has anything to do with the fact that (and this may also contribute to my tendency towards the sexual ordinary) that I'm 5'9" with a nine and a half inch member, I dont know. My testicles are huge big fucking things too. It may sound like a brag, but it's not. My grandmother on my dad's side was black, so with my curved back and big backside it seems like I got those genes passed down.

I'm all cock, balls and ass.

Now I split up with my baby mama back in 2013, and after six months or so of partying and seeing various girls, I met an old school friend. Now this school friend had become something of an urban legend in her late teens and early twenties, since she had gone off to become a glamour model, a Sun newspaper Page 3 girl and a regular member of the Sun team alongside Melinder Messenger and some other well known British B list celebrity models.

She'd done a fair bit of fetish modeling and in the early days of the internet it became en vogue for us kids in our early 20 somethings to search for her more erotic pics online.

Anyway, fast forward to 2010 and she's married with a couple kids and back in the area. Jump forwards to 2013 and she's divorced and back on the scene.

So I end up bumping in to her randomly at a supermarket and by the next week we're on a date together. Things go well, so I go back to her place and within minutes our clothes are on the floor and I'm happy in my nice, basic missionary position.

All sounds pretty nice and dull at the moment.

Problem, this girl is an absolute fucking nymphomaniac. You hear of them, and joke about it and laugh about how cool it would be to have a 34yr old former glamour model nymphomaniac girlfriend.

Wrong.

Combine that with a guy who likes vanilla sex and takes half an hour to dump his load and you get a comedy of errors. She was fucking incessant. All the time. Every day. Every week. I'd get texts halfway through the day saying 'only once so far today, we've got at least two more times to go yet, bitch'.

Now my idea of a good night in is too eat loads, drink until I'm buzzed and drop off to sleep full and happy. I dont like midnight sex with a belly full of pizza and booze. I'm a morning sex kind of guy.

Fat chance of that ever happening. Every single night I'm expected to perform for hours for this raging collection of untethered hormones.

Six months in to this relationship and I'm having to avoid eating after lunch, psyching myself up every day and mentally preparing for hours and fucking hours of...well, fucking.

And because I was not at all in the moment whilst we were bumping uglies it would take me even longer to finish. She'd get more and more pissed, more and more freaky and horny and more and more into trying to shove things up my arse or me stick things all up inside her every orifice or whatever else took her ridiculous fancy at that given minute.

My nice, safe, missionary sex where the girl was just happy with my nine and a half inch schlong inside her was gone. I yearned for a normal girl who would just let me do my thing at a nice steady pace for twenty minutes and go straight to sleep.

It was affecting my work, since I was constantly reserving energy for these fuxking non stop marathon night time sessions, I was getting no sleep and I was struggling more and more to cum or even retain a fucking erection.

And to make matters worse, this chick was almost impossible to satisfy. You could go hours using fingers, tongues, fruit, veg or whatever fucking else you had to hand and nothing would every quite finish her off. I thought it was me until a chance beer with her ex husband one night confirmed he and her other partners had the same problem with her.

It was never a relationship that was going to sustain itself, and by 2016 I was making every excuse not to see her until we mercifully ended it.

The first girl I saw after her was an absolute relief as I was able to go back my nice, safe vanilla missionary, twenty mins and done sex.

Moral of the story: nymphs ain't all theyre cracked up to be unless you're one yourself.

For my friends on FB you can still see my pics with this girl up until about Mar 2016. Fucking freak.

Black
07-09-2019, 04:32 PM
Absolutely delighted to see someone causally dropping in that their cock is big enough to whip toads out of ponds
07-09-2019, 05:31 PM
(07-09-2019 04:23 PM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  Loving these stories, and grateful for everyone being so candid!

I'm a pretty vanilla guy when it comes to sex. I like what I like, and that's it.

This is probably down to several reasons. One, I suffer (and always have done) from retarded ejaculation. I read stories of three pumps and done and that makes me wistfully look at the sky and think 'if only'. Half an hour of slamming away and I'm still nowhere near close. Its fucking shit, sometimes.

Whether that has anything to do with the fact that (and this may also contribute to my tendency towards the sexual ordinary) that I'm 5'9" with a nine and a half inch member, I dont know. My testicles are huge big fucking things too. It may sound like a brag, but it's not. My grandmother on my dad's side was black, so with my curved back and big backside it seems like I got those genes passed down.

I'm all cock, balls and ass.

Now I split up with my baby mama back in 2013, and after six months or so of partying and seeing various girls, I met an old school friend. Now this school friend had become something of an urban legend in her late teens and early twenties, since she had gone off to become a glamour model, a Sun newspaper Page 3 girl and a regular member of the Sun team alongside Melinder Messenger and some other well known British B list celebrity models.

She'd done a fair bit of fetish modeling and in the early days of the internet it became en vogue for us kids in our early 20 somethings to search for her more erotic pics online.

Anyway, fast forward to 2010 and she's married with a couple kids and back in the area. Jump forwards to 2013 and she's divorced and back on the scene.

So I end up bumping in to her randomly at a supermarket and by the next week we're on a date together. Things go well, so I go back to her place and within minutes our clothes are on the floor and I'm happy in my nice, basic missionary position.

All sounds pretty nice and dull at the moment.

Problem, this girl is an absolute fucking nymphomaniac. You hear of them, and joke about it and laugh about how cool it would be to have a 34yr old former glamour model nymphomaniac girlfriend.

Wrong.

Combine that with a guy who likes vanilla sex and takes half an hour to dump his load and you get a comedy of errors. She was fucking incessant. All the time. Every day. Every week. I'd get texts halfway through the day saying 'only once so far today, we've got at least two more times to go yet, bitch'.

Now my idea of a good night in is too eat loads, drink until I'm buzzed and drop off to sleep full and happy. I dont like midnight sex with a belly full of pizza and booze. I'm a morning sex kind of guy.

Fat chance of that ever happening. Every single night I'm expected to perform for hours for this raging collection of untethered hormones.

Six months in to this relationship and I'm having to avoid eating after lunch, psyching myself up every day and mentally preparing for hours and fucking hours of...well, fucking.

And because I was not at all in the moment whilst we were bumping uglies it would take me even longer to finish. She'd get more and more pissed, more and more freaky and horny and more and more into trying to shove things up my arse or me stick things all up inside her every orifice or whatever else took her ridiculous fancy at that given minute.

My nice, safe, missionary sex where the girl was just happy with my nine and a half inch schlong inside her was gone. I yearned for a normal girl who would just let me do my thing at a nice steady pace for twenty minutes and go straight to sleep.

It was affecting my work, since I was constantly reserving energy for these fuxking non stop marathon night time sessions, I was getting no sleep and I was struggling more and more to cum or even retain a fucking erection.

And to make matters worse, this chick was almost impossible to satisfy. You could go hours using fingers, tongues, fruit, veg or whatever fucking else you had to hand and nothing would every quite finish her off. I thought it was me until a chance beer with her ex husband one night confirmed he and her other partners had the same problem with her.

It was never a relationship that was going to sustain itself, and by 2016 I was making every excuse not to see her until we mercifully ended it.

The first girl I saw after her was an absolute relief as I was able to go back my nice, safe vanilla missionary, twenty mins and done sex.

Moral of the story: nymphs ain't all theyre cracked up to be unless you're one yourself.

For my friends on FB you can still see my pics with this girl up until about Mar 2016. Fucking freak.

Black

Who was the glamour model?

07-09-2019, 05:34 PM
She wasnt a famous one, but got lots of work alongside more famous ones. She'd do a lot of the same events with them, wearing Daisy Duke pants and a The Sun cropped tee.

Hang on I'll find a pic.

Black
07-09-2019, 08:14 PM
(07-09-2019 05:34 PM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  She wasnt a famous one, but got lots of work alongside more famous ones. She'd do a lot of the same events with them, wearing Daisy Duke pants and a The Sun cropped tee.

Hang on I'll find a pic.

Black

I think we're all looking forward to that Black.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)