08-25-2017, 03:31 AM
RE: Boxing Unfiltered - Video/Photo Thread
One of the most impressive beat boxing I've come across

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-29-2017, 09:13 PM
Dude gotta be Korean.

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-29-2017, 09:33 PM
I don't even like that genre of music he was doing..dubstep is it? I think all that music sounds like all the same mess.

But..this dude was fucking awsome!
02-08-2018, 10:23 PM
I had a good laugh at this. This student had kept his composure well and at times could see how difficult it was for him to contain himself with laughter knowing he was being filmed by a mate and also knowing he'd be upsetting others lol

05-14-2020, 08:45 AM (This post was last modified: 05-14-2020 08:48 AM by ViperSniper.)
Tony Hawk is regarded as the greatest Skateboarder of all time!

Skateboarders have always gotten credit for high risk skateboarding which could be vert competition, clearing a big gap, long rail, tall ledge, large staircases ect.

That's why street skateboarders have gone below the radar but have always enjoyed watching them more! They're more creative in their surroundings & architecture!

The most creative and the greatest most skilled skateboarder of all time is Rodney Mullen who was a freestyle/street skater who was an absolute wizard & alien on the board who was well ahead of his time & everyone else around him..including all the higher profile vert skaters like Hawk & Burnquist.

Mullen's parents didn't allow him as a kid to do anything dangerous on the board and also only had a small slab on concrete at his house.

Therefore alot of Mullens skateboarding was learned with a small area, which allowed him to focus on doing stationary tricks..which resulted in Mullen inventing majority of skateboarding moves that exist to this day.

He was well ahead of his time..he was doing things that took the skate world only now.. 35 years or so to catch up to Rodney Mullen!

Handstands, starting & landing tricks with the board on it's side, balancing the board upside down while either station or sliding on surfaces or rails or using the board. Mullen began using the skateboard on a way it was never designed on being used! Rodney may have actually mastered his craft & was so fluid & natrual to watch!

Like it's expected to be hit in boxing, it is also expected to take a tumble on skateboarding..

Watched Mullen do his magic and have minimal fuck ups..all in the one take too!..the timing, balance, focus, coordination, thinking on the fly & cleanly pulling everything off with complete style n ease!

Evolution of Mullen..

08-18-2020, 11:03 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Video Games Thread BigG 129 55,155 11-17-2020 11:25 PM
Last Post: ViperSniper
  Thanks to a Boxing Unfiltered ad! BGv4.0 11 10,258 02-22-2012 09:30 PM
Last Post: Spyder

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)