Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Coronavirus
05-14-2020, 10:38 PM
RE: Coronavirus
(05-14-2020 06:09 PM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  My girlfriend works in the medical industry. Her company (she's a high level manager) has been kitting out all the pop up Nightingale hospitals all over the country and managing engineers who are maintaining and moving hospital equipment.

She says there is some weird shit going on. The engineers are being told to say things that haven't happened, have been told to fix kit that isn't broke and tell everyone it's down to overuse and the hospitals being under equipped, and report to the media if questioned how busy hospitals are when they are abso-fucking empty. The reasoning for this is 'to tell a few white lies for the greater good to keep the public safe'.

Hospitals are empty and the engineers are sat around in empty wards twiddling their thumbs.

My best friend's wife is a nurse and she is saying the same: that there was a marked increase in activity in the first few weeks of the virus, but nothing too scary and now everywhere is quiet and empty.

I'm not into conspiracy theories, and clearly there is a pandemic that is claiming lives, but she is saying there is some shady shit going on behind closed doors.

Black

Too right there is. I know a nurse over in America down South, right now people are dying without being tested for Covid and the hospital is being pressured into putting it down a s a Covid death even if there is no positive test. She started this being very pro-Covid is something that could wipe out to the world to doing a 180 after working on the frontline. She thinks the whole thing stinks to high heaven.

Whilst every night our network news regales us with stories about how badly Trump is handling this but NEVER a peep about about the deception and lies that came out of China nor the way the WHO (who continue to be lauded) carried heavy water for the CCP by outright lying on their behalf. Oh and that's the same news that told us Trump was 'racist' when he enacted a travel ban from China early on.

Strange times indeed.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-26-2020, 07:16 AM
Completely Irritated with all kinds of news regarding the Coronavirus. We all now want normal life.
07-05-2020, 09:10 PM
How y'all doing? Everyone still alive?

I also wanna give a shoutout to Viper for making an attempt at keeping this board alive. friends

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-06-2020, 02:55 AM
Where you living these days Snoop? Seems like both your usual haunts Brazil and Murica arent handling covid too well.... In Scotland we are slowly (too slowly IMO) easing our way out of lockdown. My kids are doing my fucking head in and I am bored to the point I quite enjoy going out to work.

Lots of people in Scotland have Stockholm syndrome where they are convinced we cant come out of lockdown until a cure is found. Nonsense.

Still alive though.
07-06-2020, 06:38 AM
(07-05-2020 09:10 PM)Snoop Wrote:  How y'all doing? Everyone still alive?

I also wanna give a shoutout to Viper for making an attempt at keeping this board alive. friends

You've always been a champ Snoop!
This world is going through some dry times at the moment & good to know we still got this place to hang!

Has things gotten any better for anyone, the same or things gotten worse?

Have people handled these crazy times & have you's needed to do much adjusting?

Also good to know Roberto Duran has recovered & beaten corona!!
07-06-2020, 05:13 PM
(07-06-2020 02:55 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Where you living these days Snoop? Seems like both your usual haunts Brazil and Murica arent handling covid too well.... In Scotland we are slowly (too slowly IMO) easing our way out of lockdown. My kids are doing my fucking head in and I am bored to the point I quite enjoy going out to work.

Lots of people in Scotland have Stockholm syndrome where they are convinced we cant come out of lockdown until a cure is found. Nonsense.

Still alive though.

Brazil isn't doing too hot, mostly because their president has outwardly denied and rallied against any sort of the measures other countries have taken to quell this thing. Their medical infrastructure also isn't the greatest.

I'm in the good ol' U-S-of-A, Seattle to be precise, right in the middle of this leftist fucking uprising. There was a group of protesters that took over 6-blocks of a major part of the city for like 2 weeks. It was f'n ridiculous.

A couple of months ago we also had an infestation of Murder Hornets, though they haven't caused major issues...yet. I mean who the fuck knows what else is in store. It's been a clusterfuck of a year thusfar.

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-07-2020, 03:33 AM
2020 has got such a nice ring to it too..fuck it's been a crap way to start the new decade!

It seems down here we will be going back into a (6week) lockdown as we've recently had the worst day since the pandemic!
07-09-2020, 11:30 PM
Warlord, how you making out during all of this? Thoughts on current state of affairs? When you can, IF you could, I'm in real need of one of your long-drawn, thought out, sarcastically witty rants on This virus bullshit, how the local govt's are fucking it all up, whats it like in your part of the world? Thoughts on George Floyd (who, lets face it, was no fucking angel), the other shootings, the riots, all of it. Star another thread for fuck's sake. Call it "The Current State of Affairs". Im sick of going to all these pages and seeing a million threads started by Viper...poll after poll...I know he means well, but I need some real substance. Not confetti.
07-10-2020, 01:30 AM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2020 04:40 AM by ViperSniper.)
(07-09-2020 11:30 PM)Method Wrote:  Warlord, how you making out during all of this? Thoughts on current state of affairs? When you can, IF you could, I'm in real need of one of your long-drawn, thought out, sarcastically witty rants on This virus bullshit, how the local govt's are fucking it all up, whats it like in your part of the world? Thoughts on George Floyd (who, lets face it, was no fucking angel), the other shootings, the riots, all of it. Star another thread for fuck's sake. Call it "The Current State of Affairs". Im sick of going to all these pages and seeing a million threads started by Viper...poll after poll...I know he means well, but I need some real substance. Not confetti.

Huh

Hey! I've provided some juicy boxing threads to sink our teeth into & they're just sitting there getting cold! Good to see you helped yourself to some of those threads though Method lol
07-10-2020, 01:57 AM
(07-06-2020 05:13 PM)Snoop Wrote:  Brazil isn't doing too hot, mostly because their president has outwardly denied and rallied against any sort of the measures other countries have taken to quell this thing. Their medical infrastructure also isn't the greatest.

I'm in the good ol' U-S-of-A, Seattle to be precise, right in the middle of this leftist fucking uprising. There was a group of protesters that took over 6-blocks of a major part of the city for like 2 weeks. It was f'n ridiculous.

A couple of months ago we also had an infestation of Murder Hornets, though they haven't caused major issues...yet. I mean who the fuck knows what else is in store. It's been a clusterfuck of a year thusfar.

Wait...............................YOU WERE IN SEATTLE AND DIDN'T GO AND LIVE IN CHAZ????

Damn Snoop you missed out on the story of a lifetime, fuck meeting Alexis Arguello, you had the chance to hang with RAZ and din't take it. As a minority you would've slipped in there no problems. damn I'm disappointed in you.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)