Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Coronavirus
04-08-2020, 05:20 PM
RE: Coronavirus
I don't have a strong opinion on it as I didn't listen to everything entirely....
What were his main points regarding this?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2020, 05:56 PM
(04-08-2020 05:20 PM)Fitz Wrote:  I don't have a strong opinion on it as I didn't listen to everything entirely....
What were his main points regarding this?

Basically that 5G technology is bad for our health and that it weakens our immune system. He mentions some correlations of how there are more prevalent cases of COVID-19 in areas that have been putting up 5G masts and how Wuhan was one of the first places to have 5G. He definitely isn't the first or only person to say this. I don't have enough of a health or science background to refute the science he references, but some of it just feels like pseudo-science to me.

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-08-2020, 09:38 PM
It’s beyond nonsense.

5G doesn’t operate in a different frequency range than already had existed.

This is just conspiracy theory bullshit.
04-09-2020, 02:20 PM

Just saw this this morning. To be honest, it made me lose some respect for Rose. There's something about it that feels kinda off to me. I mean, I don't know where he really stands on the Coronavirus, but even if doesn't believe that anyone has actually died from this thing, a lot of people have definitely lost their jobs and the damage that's being done to the global economy could be disastrous. I just feel like him being all chipper and happy about how his channel is blowing up kind of makes all his comments about being courageous, empowered and unified seem disingenuous. It just feels like he's more focused on taking advantage of this crisis to promote himself rather than actually helping people.

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
04-09-2020, 04:06 PM
Its came from outer space. Everybody who contracts it and lives will have a superpower. Nobody knows so they're not looking for it. But it's all in The Hero of Ages laid out in black and white.

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
04-11-2020, 01:21 PM
Funny montage from the Daily Show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAh4uS4f78o
04-12-2020, 02:23 AM
The name Trevor Noah and the word funny don't belong in the same sentence.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
04-12-2020, 03:03 AM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2020 03:06 AM by salvador.)
(04-12-2020 02:23 AM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  The name Trevor Noah and the word funny don't belong in the same sentence.

Trever Noah isn't in the video.

It's just a bunch of clips of news commentators and politicians confidently declaring that the virus is harmless about 5 minutes before it blew up.
04-12-2020, 07:00 AM
The Chinese Wuhan Virus is no more dangerous than the flu. Like those who die from the flu, the overwhelming majority of people dying from it had severe underlying medical issues. The mass hysteria surrounding it is due in large part to the media and those who get their worldview from the media. Politicians are in the unfortunate position of having to react to this in purely political terms, which as usual runs counter to common sense terms.
04-12-2020, 08:42 PM
(04-12-2020 07:00 AM)Starman Wrote:  The Chinese Wuhan Virus is no more dangerous than the flu. Like those who die from the flu, the overwhelming majority of people dying from it had severe underlying medical issues. The mass hysteria surrounding it is due in large part to the media and those who get their worldview from the media. Politicians are in the unfortunate position of having to react to this in purely political terms, which as usual runs counter to common sense terms.

Never in my life have I seen a more obvious Trojan horse... and people are buying it hook, line, and sinker. It's unbelievable.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)