Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Canelo - Callum Smith Close to Done
11-12-2020, 04:00 PM
Canelo - Callum Smith Close to Done
For December...on DAZN

Canelo shouldn’t have bounced from the offer Skipper made. Now DAZN is going to cherry pick the fights they want, and if they are outbid they don’t care...but they aren’t going to be on the hook for Canelo - Yildrim where they’re stuck paying Alvarez $20+ mill guaranteed.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2020, 06:14 PM
RE: Canelo - Callum Smith Close to Done
Canelo-Smith isn't bad fight, but not one I'm overly excited about either. I was expecting to see Canelo-Plant made, which stylistically is one of the more pleasing looking fights at the moment..

Anyone think Callum Smith has a shot against Canelo?
11-18-2020, 05:19 PM
This fight is done for 12/19 on DAZN.
12-13-2020, 04:56 PM
Canelo will win, just not sure if it will be by ko, decision, or robbery.
12-13-2020, 11:06 PM
(12-13-2020 04:56 PM)Imperius3 Wrote:  Canelo will win, just not sure if it will be by ko, decision, or robbery.

Can it be all 3?

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
12-14-2020, 11:48 AM
Smith boxes behind the jab.

Canelo throws approx 10 punches a round.

Decision could go either way.

Canelo gets it by two close scores and one ridiculously wide score.

We moan. Callum Smith moans. Eddie Hearn moans. Ring Magazine moans. Nothing happens.

Black
12-14-2020, 01:13 PM
Smith has the size and style to bother Canelo. Kovalev did while trying to ensure he didn’t hurt Canelo.

If Smith can be accurate with the jab and shoot the right behind it with bad intentions, it’ll cause Canelo problems.
12-18-2020, 10:45 PM
And a lot will depend on how well Smith can handle Canelo's power. Especially to the body because you know that will be Canelo's main target. He should be able to last longer than Fielding...at least I hope.

GGG just dominated a B-level fighter like an A-level fighter should. He proved he can still fight. Now let's see how Canelo looks tomorrow!
12-19-2020, 12:50 AM
Sadly can't shake the feeling that Canelo looks good in this one. Smith has looked good and done well in his career, but there's just something telling me he doesn't manage this step up well. I think Canelo is going to bulldoze him. I hope I am wrong as Callum seems like a good guy.
12-19-2020, 09:48 AM
It bothers me that Canelo camp keep claiming Smith is the best at 168, that's what is making me think Canelo is gonna dominate. Every time they do that fake hype shit he smashes guys. Smith ain't even the 3rd best at 168.....

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Canelo - Murata Close to Done JD 10 650 01-26-2020 03:59 AM
Last Post: blackbelt2003
  Canelo - Kovalev Close to Done 10/19 or 10/26 JD 12 828 07-27-2019 07:54 PM
Last Post: the ollie reed fan club
  ***SUPER OFFICIAL AWESOME CANELO VS SMITH MEGA THREAD OF GREATNESS*** JONdaCON 57 36,405 11-20-2016 12:32 PM
Last Post: TheFonz

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)