Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Iron Mike looking for dat Jake Paul money
03-15-2024, 06:33 PM
RE: Iron Mike looking for dat Jake Paul money
(03-11-2024 10:13 PM)JD Wrote:  This fight will be as real as Tyson - RJJ.

Some buzz that they’ll have head gear?

Paul is doing Mike a favor and making him an easy $10 mill plus.

They denied the headgear rumor. No confirmation an anything else.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-16-2024, 07:49 AM
They don't need anything as obvious as headgear, they just both need to read the script
03-19-2024, 06:47 PM
(03-16-2024 07:49 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  They don't need anything as obvious as headgear, they just both need to read the script

Don’t know if there’s a script or not, but Mike is getting in shape for this one, so at least that’s one plus to all this.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
04-24-2024, 09:37 AM
I know I should be totally ashamed of myself.....but I just bought my ticket to this "event". Now before you judge me too harshly, understand......I'm doing this fully aware of the total farce it might just turn out to be. However, as a pure HW fan......I NEVER thought I'd be given an opportunity to see Tyson live. So I went ahead and bought a ticket. I'm using it as a reason for me and the family to take a weekend away from home, they will drop Daddy 4.0 off at the Stadium....it was just to expensive to buy 3 tickets.

So I will now be able to say I saw Mike fight live. When people ask which Tyson fight, I can quickly change the subject. ?
04-24-2024, 02:35 PM
Wait you're coming to Dallas?! I think I wanna go to. Just so I can say I saw Tyson fight live. Thats a bucket list type item.

And let's not forget, Jake was beat by Little Fury... I imagine Tyson has a better chance then Tommy.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-24-2024, 06:54 PM
They miscalculated with Fury. I really think Jake's people thought he was good enough to get that win. And, it was a close fight, it's not like he got KO'd ugly......so he was able to make the public forget that fight rather quickly.

Yes.....if you are lucky enough to live in TX.....this is a MUST see fight from a fan perspective.....you are spot on...it is a "bucket list" type deal. If this were happening in any other state.....forget it, ticket price, plus airfare, hotel....just too expensive for me. Also, the math so far adds up that despite the legitimacy of the event....it will 100% sale out. Jake's promo company is handling this, they set up an email list you could be added to in order to purchase Tix first before the Brokers.....the stadium holds 80,000 people.....as of last week 76,000 have requested to be emailed for presale Tix.......that's insane....if even only half buy Tix....you can be assured the bots for the brokers will buy up the remaining. So despite wanting to......I purchased an expensive ticket from StubHub just to seal it. If I can swing another, cheaper seat via the presale, I can always resale it.

I've had the pleasure of seeing the likes of Holyfield live, was able to see a FOTY with JMM/Diaz......I know that this fight, for whatever it's worth....the electricity of that moment when the ref is in the middle and Mike is in his corner ......being live broadcast to the world via Netflix.....despite his age.....it will be my last chance as a fan to be a part of that.

I could not pass that opportunity up.
04-24-2024, 07:13 PM
(04-24-2024 09:37 AM)BGv4.0 Wrote:  I know I should be totally ashamed of myself.....but I just bought my ticket to this "event". Now before you judge me too harshly, understand......I'm doing this fully aware of the total farce it might just turn out to be. However, as a pure HW fan......I NEVER thought I'd be given an opportunity to see Tyson live. So I went ahead and bought a ticket. I'm using it as a reason for me and the family to take a weekend away from home, they will drop Daddy 4.0 off at the Stadium....it was just to expensive to buy 3 tickets.

So I will now be able to say I saw Mike fight live. When people ask which Tyson fight, I can quickly change the subject. ?
Nothing to be ashamed of there. I love Iron Mike. I'd take any chance to see him live.

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
04-25-2024, 05:20 AM
(04-24-2024 07:13 PM)Snoop Wrote:  Nothing to be ashamed of there. I love Iron Mike. I'd take any chance to see him live.

Same, if I lived close by I'd go and see it. Plus you get to see boxing's current megastar Jake Paul. It really is a twofer.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
04-30-2024, 12:17 PM

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Jake Paul / Nate Diaz mega fight sold out Warlord 22 792 08-06-2023 11:11 AM
Last Post: Snoop
  Boxing superstar Jake Paul fighting Nate Diaz Warlord 3 284 04-14-2023 07:21 AM
Last Post: lloyd mayflower
  Boxing Megastar Jake Paul to face Anderson Silva Warlord 38 2,334 02-28-2023 03:26 PM
Last Post: JD

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)