Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

floyd racist comments?
02-23-2012, 02:34 AM
floyd racist comments?
STEVENSKI Wrote:
SENTRAL Wrote:
STEVENSKI Wrote:
SENTRAL Wrote:
Maxy Wrote:I dunno if it can be construed as racist but I'd never fuck a paki.
Of course that is racist. You are singling out a race of woman. Ignorance, you probably have tattoos of the English flag and are a member of the B.N.P. You strike me as being a typical foul mouthed English racist.
So you have something against someone having a British bulldog or a union jack tattoo?
I have something against blatant racism.
I feel ya Sentral. I hate niggers, kikes, wops, spics, beaners, coons, nig nogs, wetbacks, gooks, slope headed slitty eyes, pakis, slavs, krauts, dune coons, irish scum, pikey bastards, catholics, christians, yids, taffs, kiwis, 1/2 casts, lebos, agnostics, abos & most of all anyone who is not white & thinks exactly the same as me. Know what I mean?
I don't know where you think you're going with this but I gave my opinion and am now done as far as this thread is concerned.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2012, 02:38 AM
floyd racist comments?
STEVENSKI Wrote:
SENTRAL Wrote:
Of course that is racist. You are singling out a race of woman. Ignorance, you probably have tattoos of the English flag and are a member of the B.N.P. You strike me as being a typical foul mouthed English racist.
So you have something against someone having a British bulldog or a union jack tattoo?

I don't think everyone who has a tattoo like that is automatically a racist, but from my experience here in Australia. Majority of the time when I do see 4WD & Utes with flags on them, or people with the southern cross tattoo's, a lot of the times they have been racist. Not all the time, but A LOT of the time, it's true.

That is why people with flags on display and little things that are very patriotic are generalised as racist. People didn't just come up with that for no reason, it's because there are a lot of people that were given that perception.
It's because racism is not tolerated by the public these days, so a lot of the times you will see people try get there point across in a different manner.

Once again, I have nothing against people who display these things, and I don't 'automatically' assume they are racist, but a lot of the times, they are.

Also, I disagree with Sentral about it being racist if you don't want to fuck people from a certain race. They may not be attracted to people from that race physically. Who cares? It only becomes racist if it's more than that, and you don't even like them all as people.
02-23-2012, 03:01 AM
floyd racist comments?
Fitz Wrote:I don't think everyone who has a tattoo like that is automatically a racist, but from my experience here in Australia. Majority of the time when I do see 4WD & Utes with flags on them, or people with the southern cross tattoo's, a lot of the times they have been racist. Not all the time, but A LOT of the time, it's true.
That is true although bogans tend to be lacking education so that may say something. I used to have a Eureka flag on my old car. I am not racist but I am a proud Aussie. Southern cross tatts are extremely bogan though.

02-23-2012, 03:04 AM
floyd racist comments?
SENTRAL Wrote:I don't know where you think you're going with this but I gave my opinion and am now done as far as this thread is concerned.
Down a dark bigoted path I suspect.........

Just rolling with what flows really.
02-23-2012, 05:59 AM
floyd racist comments?
SENTRAL Wrote:
You've met Maxy then?

Tongue

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)