Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

floyd racist comments?
02-21-2012, 04:45 PM
floyd racist comments?
Maxy Wrote:I dunno if it can be construed as racist but I'd never fuck a paki.
It's not considered racist if its true... Even a really hot Paki Max?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2012, 04:46 PM
floyd racist comments?
JONdaCON Wrote:
It's not considered racist if its true... Even a really hot Paki Max?
There ain't such a thing.
Find all posts by this user
02-21-2012, 05:42 PM
floyd racist comments?
JONdaCON Wrote:
Gandalf The Black Wrote:Reading some of these posts.....Article is right on the money!!!!
Intelligence Study Links Low I.Q. to Racism.
And who published the article.. Vibe? Seriously?..

Come on Gandalf, I'm a pretty smart guy (tho I pretend not to be) and racism is simply a product of your environment... I juss think Racism is funny. For example a blacc guy driving a Benz and you say 'oh he MUST be a drug dealer'.. or a Mexican has to work in landscaping or construction.. its not something i necessarily believe but to the ppl who really feel that way, its fun to ridicule them... It's a sarcastic way of sticcing it to the man whilst having a good laugh. Maybe we can make a "stereotypes" thread and air out all the nonsense. At very least someone will get a laugh out it and or get offended...lol
the Benz thing is funny. my friend wanted to come out to my neighborhood and eat at a Caribbean restaurant i told him about. he seen a 745 and since it's in the ghetto first thing he started talking about was if it's a drug dealers car, the people that owned it were 45-50 and both had good jobs. this was back when Rick Ross was first coming out and everybody knew the line about the 745. i think rap music gives a lot of people the idea that the ghetto is all drug dealing but it's crazy how some people can think nobody out there has a legit job.
02-21-2012, 06:30 PM
floyd racist comments?
gravytrain Wrote:
JONdaCON Wrote:
Gandalf The Black Wrote:Reading some of these posts.....Article is right on the money!!!!

Come on Gandalf, I'm a pretty smart guy (tho I pretend not to be) and racism is simply a product of your environment... I juss think Racism is funny. For example a blacc guy driving a Benz and you say 'oh he MUST be a drug dealer'.. or a Mexican has to work in landscaping or construction.. its not something i necessarily believe but to the ppl who really feel that way, its fun to ridicule them... It's a sarcastic way of sticcing it to the man whilst having a good laugh. Maybe we can make a "stereotypes" thread and air out all the nonsense. At very least someone will get a laugh out it and or get offended...lol
the Benz thing is funny. my friend wanted to come out to my neighborhood and eat at a Caribbean restaurant i told him about. he seen a 745 and since it's in the ghetto first thing he started talking about was if it's a drug dealers car, the people that owned it were 45-50 and both had good jobs. this was back when Rick Ross was first coming out and everybody knew the line about the 745. i think rap music gives a lot of people the idea that the ghetto is all drug dealing but it's crazy how some people can think nobody out there has a legit job.
Actually I found two articles. They fact that it comes from Vibe makes no difference, because they got their information from the same study. The article was based on studies done in the United Kingdom some time ago. Racism is based on ignorance, lack of intelligence and most of all insecurity.

Link Below is for the Original Article.

Kids With Low I.Q. grow up to be racist.
02-21-2012, 08:15 PM
floyd racist comments?
Gandalf The Black Wrote:
gravytrain Wrote:
JONdaCON Wrote:

Actually I found two articles. They fact that it comes from Vibe makes no difference, because they got their information from the same study. The article was based on studies done in the United Kingdom some time ago. Racism is based on ignorance, lack of intelligence and most of all insecurity.

Link Below is for the Original Article.

Kids With Low I.Q. grow up to be racist.
What's it like in the UK? Idkk where you at but racism ain't too bad here for the most part... We have the typical Mexicans vs Blaccs, but for the most part the white folks don't like either one. I love white ppl, they smoke the good shyt.lol... Most aren't racist anymore but you do have those random redneccs and KKK members.
02-22-2012, 02:00 AM
floyd racist comments?
I don't agree. I think IQ has little to do with it. Education level & social circumstances play a much greater role in developing racist attitudes. Some of the dumb fucks I have encountered who are so caught up in racism is wrong argument are amongst the most stupid people I have met. On the other side I have met some very intelligent racists as well.
02-22-2012, 03:53 AM
floyd racist comments?
Awesome Racism... For the "Lintellectuals"...

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vi...19bvC007nf

I can never get this damn flash to work...lol

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vi...19bvC007nf
02-22-2012, 04:27 AM
floyd racist comments?
Where's Snoop when you need a racially minded Asian?

This whole thread is right in his wheelhouse.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
02-22-2012, 05:31 AM
floyd racist comments?
Don't worry plenty of them seem to enjoy fucking very young underage English girls. I love how you Poms call them Asian.

Paki bastards
02-22-2012, 05:37 AM
floyd racist comments?
STEVENSKI Wrote:
Don't worry plenty of them seem to enjoy fucking very young underage English girls. I love how you Poms call them Asian.

Paki bastards
Indeed.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)